EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-20-2005, 06:13 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Sorry Krylosis I am not sure how to make them "stick" as I were it is not or should not even, be this UI that is causing the problem the UI uses 4 hotbars in the default set up and all works fine..... Though I am sure I have read about this problem elsewhere on site reguarding 5+ hotbars.

urlryn,

The 2 windows you are seeing are part of my version of the UI one is a performance panel and the other like you say shows breath and casting.. The idea being to not use the default breath and casting bars that pop up.... You do that by right clicking on them when they do and set the sliders all the way to the left to make them transparent...

If you realy dont want my 2 windows to show then find the file called
eq2ui_mainhud_player.xml
in the BottomV8 folder and remove the part that say's

PHP Code:
OnHide="Visible=true Visible=true show_window=(MainHUD.CastBreath) show_window=(MainHUD.CastBreath) show_window=(MainHUD.PerLoc) show_window=(MainHUD.PerLoc)" OnShow="Visible=false Visible=false OnShow=' ' OnShow=' ' show_window=(MainHUD.CastBreath) show_window=(MainHUD.CastBreath) show_window=(MainHUD.PerLoc) show_window=(MainHUD.PerLoc)" 
Then save the file..

Find the file called
eq2ui_mainhud.xml
And take out the lines that say

PHP Code:
<include>eq2ui_mainhud_castbreath.xml</include>
<include>
eq2ui_mainhud_perloc.xml</include> 
Then save that file also no need to remove the redundant files as they will do no harm left in there.. (not with this version of the UI anyway)

Hope that helps and your the first person to ask to "loose" those 2 windows most ask how to get them to stay lol... Oh well each to their own I guess

Text on the hotbars well heres a version, with no labels at all
Attached Files
File Type: zip eq2ui_mainhud_hotkey.zip (1.6 KB, 504 views)

Last edited by Laffs : 04-20-2005 at 08:32 AM.