EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 06-26-2005, 07:30 PM
A Crazed Gnoll
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default 1st and 3rd person recentering

Two Very annoying problems that I believe are UI related, and am hoping somebody else may have encountered before I go through all the trouble of reinstalling all of my UI pieces 1 by 1.

First off, when in 3rd person mode if I turn (without holding any mouse buttons or anything like that) my camera angle will shift slightly, as though I was holding the mouse button at some point, somehow. It doesn't change the angle by huge ammounts, just enough to be extremely annoying. Right clicking does recenter as it should, but I get kind of frustrated having to right click every time I turn.

And then, sometimes in first person mode it won't let me recenter at all... for no particular reason, I'm sure it's not completely random but I can't figure out for the life of me why. Occasionally it will just 'not work', then I wait awhile and it works again. Very strange.

Any suggestions are welcome, and I pray that somebody can rid me of at least one of these problems.
Unread 06-26-2005, 10:18 PM
A Grove Wisp

This is not UI based it is a change in a LU, 7 I believe, it is very annoying for me also
Unread 06-27-2005, 12:13 AM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Befallen

the 3rd person issue usually only happens in laggy area when the camera "hangs" while you are moving.

i've never had the recenter fail while in 1st person. i sincerely miss have it function in 3rd person though.
Unread 06-27-2005, 11:03 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

While that makes sense, that doesn't seem to be my problem =( I mean can be in an area completley free of lag, and just run around making right and left turns and notice it happening. /sigh