EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Developer Discussion > XML Modification Help & Info

Unread 01-16-2007, 04:55 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default HELP ... statbar disappeared!!!

Hello everybody, I'm still newb to UI modding, but I definitely wanted a statbar and none of those I saw around pleased me, so I created my own.
Well, I didn't exactly create it from scratch, I just edited the one that came closer to my desires and changed it.
The biggest part was to make it visible, since the original was merged with the clock, which I disliked.
I divided them, and created a new file with the statbar, I then found out how to make a new window visible (thanks to you for the stickied topic) and I made it.
Then I decided to try to create a Hastebar, but during my trials the statbar disappeared!
It was crazy: the first time I tried out the hastebar everything showed up, even if, of course, it was not working as intended.
Then the statbar was still present, while the hastebar disappeared, then the statbar disappeared!
I tried to roll back to my last configuration, but it didn't work! the statbar is not there anymore.
I have to say that I messed up a little with the visibility options and while trying to get it back I made other experiments, but cannot recall them all: it's sooo long to change a minor thing and restart EQ2 all the times that it took me quite a while to give up and decide to seek your help.
I don't have a clue, is there anybody who can help me?
Ah, just to let you know, I tried to use the ingame command /show_window, and it works, so the bar is there, only it doesn't showup at launch.
Thanks.

Beri

Last edited by Silfuin : 01-16-2007 at 05:29 AM.