EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > EQ2MAP

Unread 04-04-2006, 03:17 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Two issues one is a possible bad PoI

One item I have been ntoicing is that my dots and pointer on map seems to be always a little north of the actual spot on map, focus on the dot I always get there but the map itself seems a little out of alignment.

Another is with UID 23755 concerning Master Webclaw. Ogaming and here says it is at the coordinates listed but in-game there is experiences concerning the island to the east of the one where the coordinates point to, a Distressed Merchant is there and according to accounts in-game this is a dynamic camp that you have to kill all 4 groups to get the 5th group to appear then to kill that and get Webclaw to appear. Presently there seems to be a problem on Mistmoore where there are only 3 groups and it won't finish, the problem is the spot where the coordinates points at has stopped spawning altogether which is how I found the coordinates may be wrong.

I am no longer in game and not in that area at the moment but the island in question is at a +353 instead of +491 like in the mapping.

Laryagar
Unread 04-04-2006, 11:04 AM
A Griffon

Server: Mistmoore

The coordinates of the POI are not wrong, but some ring events are currently broken - until they fix the issue with ring events, some of them just won't work.
Unread 04-04-2006, 09:40 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Thank you, I figured there has been an issue with the spwns but I was hoping that the coordinates were not wrong...unless it is somehow my client that is wrong about coordinates themselves. Will have to test with people and see if my coordinates match theirs, that merchant throws people off.

Laryagar
Unread 04-04-2006, 09:48 PM
A Griffon

Server: Mistmoore

The merchant actually completely disables the named spawn - you have to finish their script before it can go back to normal.