EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 02-23-2005, 01:23 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Looking for someone to fix the target and implied target for the Fenix Arcane set

Been using this UI for awhile now but with the new patch the implied target and con system is messed up, I went back to the old arrows way but now everything cons white in the target window and is conning group wether its a solo mob or not, just wondering if theres away anyone could make a quick mod to replace the setup in my folder so that it works again.
Unread 03-27-2005, 03:52 AM
A Rumbleroot Sapling
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nektulos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlus Bayle
Been using this UI for awhile now but with the new patch the implied target and con system is messed up, I went back to the old arrows way but now everything cons white in the target window and is conning group wether its a solo mob or not, just wondering if theres away anyone could make a quick mod to replace the setup in my folder so that it works again.
What version do you have? the newst version has no bugs atm.
Unread 03-28-2005, 05:18 AM
A Rumbleroot Sapling

Server: Nektulos

Try typing
/con_version 0
Unread 03-28-2005, 09:03 AM
A Griffon

Server: Runnyeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlus Bayle
I have found the same thing with other mods... All I put it down to was maybe wrong dynamic data getting sent down by SoE or somthing to that effect... as somtimes you can zone and it fixes itself or you log in the next day and its fixed, I looked and looked and could find nothing wrong with any of the mods that I had this problem with, As a note it hasnt happened in about 2 days now and I havnot changed any code at all !