EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 05-24-2009, 10:41 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Can you re-size the windows?

I am late comer to this UI and I must say its great, but for those of us with poorer than average eyesight I find some of the windows and the text in them a little to small for comfort. Is there a way to re-size the windows, these are the ones that you can't grab the corner and pull.

The ones initially I would like to change are...

Inventoty window

The window that shows your info, your targets info, and the applied targets info, and allows you to toggle LFW / AFK

In addition can you increase the size of the icons in the detrimental window?

Many Thanks, and great work.
Unread 05-25-2009, 08:05 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle

As far as I know it can't be done. Believe me, I've searched for a way to do it. Speaking of UI's in general - you can change some fonts around manually which helps, but things like your player and group windows are apparently not scalable.

Doesn't anyone else play at 1920x1200 or 2560x1600? I think this game is great, but having to lower the resolution on my LCD (and deal with the scaling issues) to be able to see and read anything is seriously annoying. You would think that someone would put together some custom windows that are larger. Or is even that not possible? Is there some size limitation even on custom UI's? I don't know. Ok, /rant off. Seriously though, someone who know's this stuff - what's up with the tiny, unscalable windows?
Unread 05-26-2009, 08:01 AM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Splitpaw

The inventory and targetting windows are not scaleable as far as I know. However if u delete the profit xml file for the inventory and tell the patcher to ignore the file when it tries to re-download it you'll automatically revert to the default UI's inventory which is larger.

The icons in the detrimental window can be made larger from the profit ui settings, available from the small group of buttons usually in the lower right hand side of the screen.