View Single Post
Unread 02-27-2008, 09:29 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordebon View Post
Loot options are nice, but making no-trades automatically round-robbin is dumb. There needs to be an option for "Always NBG/lotto NO-TRADE items" otherwise I see myself (and most others) never using the round-robbin feature.
I don't get this, isn't this exactly how they implemented it?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offical Forums View Post
Group Looting Item Rarity Option
  • You can now specify an item rarity level in your group options, such as Treasured, Legendary, Fabled or All Items.
  • Items of the specified rarity and above will be awarded to group members according to the specified looting method (Lotto, Need before greed, etc)
  • All items below the specified rarity will be assigned automatically via round-robin.
  • This applies to No-Trade items as well, so if you prefer to not have any items assigned automatically, select "All Items" and every item will be awarded according to the selected loot method.
Unless you talk about treasured NO-TRADE I guess (do they exist outside of quest rewards?).