View Single Post
Unread 05-03-2010, 10:32 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1Md4 View Post
very nice changes and updates!

but i dislike the small grab squares. i use very small hotbars and the small square overlaps half of the button to the far right and make it hard to hit.

i think its not a good idea to add a toggle to the hotbar options window to toggle it on and off for each hotbar. possible to get a toggle to the player cure settings window? or in status bar settings window?

ofcourse i like it to drag around the bars but i dislike it if i dont need to move the bars and mouse over happens to often.

greetings
N1Md4
Since the timers (text) is the main feature of my hotbar, and they show when frames are turned on for the window.... Maybe I can make it so when you hide frames it shows the drag handle. Otherwise they're always off. I could toy with that idea.

I mainly use my keyboard for casting, and my clicking hotbars aren't overly tiny. So it's something I didn't experience when testing.