Thread: GU100 Updates
View Single Post
Unread 05-02-2016, 03:08 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by offkilterkitty View Post
I was able to do that, thank you, there were not new updates, other than Breath and Images (which we already know have issues).

I see that there should be 2 server messages, but that window is blank when I click on the cloud.

Restore down, to a smaller window, just minimizes it, and then will not bring it back up again.

In my experience bar, the vial thingy, I am not seeing that either, however, I have not bought any yet. Will that icon only show if I have a vial to use/remove?

I am starting to wonder if I need to get a new link to the Utility?

I was able to duplicate the issue you are having. If you close and reopen the utility while it is minimized, it stays minimized and you can't restore up to a normal window. If you have Windows 8 or higher, you can fix this. Do the maximize trick from above, then grab the maximized title bar and pull the window away from the top edge of the screen. You should get a normal window that will open and close as expected. This may or may not work with Windows 7, I can't remember if it has the feature where you can drag the window onto/away from edges. I'll see about fixing this permanently in a future version of the utility.