View Single Post
Unread 12-08-2010, 12:39 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

I actually updated last night, but didn't get a chance to post. This isn't the full version changes, so the manual upload won't be changed until probably tomorrow. My EQ2 server is currently down (merger), so I cannot test any further changes.

Update Log:
- New [Group]: Subclass text option added as an overlay.
- Update [Knowledge]: Updated to support new Research page.
- Update [Market]: Advanced filters will only auto-hide if window isn't tall enough to show everything.
- Update [Market]: Selecting a preset from the dropdown will not auto-hide filters incase you need to tweak options first.
- Fix [Market]: Icon dragging is supported again, but hitting the Enter key while typing in the search field will not auto-hide filters (SOE hard coding).
- Fix [Group]: Cure buttons setup next to health bars should no longer keep resetting/disappearing.
- Fix [Group]: Adjusted the pet "P" text to show a little better with cures set to the side.
- Fix [Bank]: Button tooltips should read properly now.

More changes/updates coming as stated above.