View Single Post
Unread 03-03-2008, 02:52 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Nice pooka, this is what I was suggesting. If it becomes necessary I think you could even add more than 18 includes for the same column and just assume that no user is really going to install more than 18 different start menu mods, which I think is a pretty safe assumption.

I will support this plugin format if I ever add a startmenu mod. Maybe call the plugin files eq2ui_custom_startmenu_plugin_#.xml?

Regarding administration, the eq2map plugins are self administered, ie mod authors checked which plugins are out there and used a free number. For the present system you could make a post attaching sample files and a section listing the plugin numbers and "registering" them to specific mods. I would not mind stickying that in UI Developer Discussion.

Last edited by gm9 : 03-03-2008 at 08:42 AM. Reason: second last sentence was missing some words :p