View Single Post
Unread 03-14-2006, 04:57 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Exclamation Getting ready for release

We might do two threads again, one only for release information (without a version number in the title, called ProfitUI TNG, ProfitUI lives or anything else you can come up with), of course formatted in the excellent Spiricore trademark style ). This could be updated to link to release specific threads where comments should go. That way the main thread stays purely informative and managable. What do you think?

Also, it seems as if I'll be able to invest some time in this on this week-end after all, so I'll try to address all the open issues in order to get a full release ready. For this I would ask everybody to quickly post all your

+ bug reports, if any

Currently on my list:

* I think the bottom bar has issues with resolutions of 1024x768 or lower (I'll probably fix this for 1024x768, although I would think we can drop support for 800x600) . Also, resists with 5 digits are probably not shown correctly. Same for the top left stats bar.

* Self cures in the group window. I don't use the player window, but I'll add it there as well.

+ suggestions for changes and/or additional features

Currently on my list:

* clicking on implied target will make it the current target

* I will switch some stats between the top and the bottom bars.

* Pet health in group window.

* Update/remove writs pane. I probably won't integrate the infocenter into the journal after all for performance considerations.

* Create a "ProfitUI control center" window allowing to switch between different settings. Maybe provide some user customizable macro buttons.

+ sample UI settings files for different resolutions - currently all we have is 1280x1024. If somebody has this well set up for a different resolution please post your settings file so we can include it.

+ Anybody who wants to write instructions for all the functions? Or maybe it's already included, I've never bothered to check. I'm not going to write them, but I'll be happy to include them in game if someone comes up with it.

Well, you get the idea. Back to work now.