View Single Post
Unread 04-27-2009, 04:54 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
With as many people as there are still in the UI community, I wouldn't doubt that users can work together in getting through patches. There's always alternatives as well. Doesn't hurt to ask for help.
Right. Don't forget the current ProfitUI is only "Reborn" also, and before that there were already several users providing patches where necessary. The userbase of ProfitUI has multiplied since then and includes many established modders. I would therefore be very surprised if it would not be held up by the community, even if nobody steps up to drive development forward.

In any case the way the UI is set up it is fairly resistant to game updates anyway, and fundamental changes from SOE like the recent change to group/raid windows are rare. So the likelyhood of stuff breaking isn't high anyway. I suppose the upcoming spell renaming will be the next thing to tackle for the macro buttons.