View Single Post
Unread 11-30-2014, 02:17 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezoc View Post
Drums

Sorry I was not very specific. It is not just the bags but the hotbars and other windows with the rounded corners instead of a point. Sorry to compare this to another UI but on profitui the bags, hotbars, bank, persona windows are all square instead of the rounded corners look. Is there a way to turn this off or will this be something you would have to add to the varients.

Thanks for your time
The hotbars do have a square border variant attached in the Alternatives folder. As for all of the other windows, I do no have a variant for that. If it was only 1 image file, I may consider it, but if it's a few, it becomes tedious to maintain with the ~9 color variants.

Sony keeps updating some of these old image files with new icons (filling in empty space in existing files) and it becomes time consuming to keep updating those images