Thread: SOEmote changes
View Single Post
Unread 08-09-2012, 01:54 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin View Post
Last I looked allot of the dynamic data for group didn't work Drums, Its been a while but the DD that was there never seen to work. Like you I was like the heck with with it, I'll make my own. Sadly stuff like group leader, is in/out of zone and I think even health and power had issues.
I found this out today. It's so extreme that if you remove all contents of group window, and then try to check the dynamic data in game with the slash command /dynamicdata, it won't even work. Pretty dumb.

I found that if you just embed the default group window code, in a 0x0 page or whatever, and then go and use that dynamic data in your own layout, it works just fine though.
However, you lose things like being able to click on group members easily, and tooltip stuff. I'm sure you could get that functionality back, but it's beyond my patience to do...

My workaround is just messing with MaximumSize and MinimumSize to get around this, also dumb, change to more "hardcoding" in the group window.