View Single Post
Unread 11-17-2011, 11:11 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordebon View Post
  • Add an optional recipe pop-out to the crafting window while crafting.

You mean something like this? http://www.eq2interface.com/download...Transmute.html

I think that was the first one ever done. Seems easy enough, I've thought of doing something like that for Fetish before myself actually, but I'm not sure if it'd be helpful or just take up extra space/ cause a distraction but I'd be willing to take a go at it.

As for the crafting stats, I've been kicking around the idea of a stand alone window for crafters that would stay up all the time (unless toggled off) showing all the stats, info for harvesting by zone etc. Basically anything pertaining to crafting/harvesting. Of course it would have to be heavily condensed with the bare minimum so as to not take up too much room and to not be overly present on one's screen while playing. Possibly tool tips to pop up with the info - similar to the character window. I dunno, still mucking through that one.

I hadn't noticed the useless scroll bar, but that's an easy fix. As well as the weird tab configuration on the AA window. I'd also like to do something about updating the persona (stat) bar.

Last edited by Savie : 11-17-2011 at 11:24 PM.