View Single Post
Unread 03-03-2010, 11:38 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesaman82 View Post
I tried removing the necessary files including the skinnable POI file. I get a map with no POIs. I don't know...I have tried a lot of different things and I am getting no luck. NO offense...the UI is great...the POI's on the map...well, use your imagination. I love the UI but there should have been a better setup for the map and its POIs. I will probably go back to profit. I just can't deal with the map system with this. Sorry
After you remove those files, you need to patch through EQ2map. It should give you any missing image files (though it should just be using default really...)
I appreciate your feedback, but my UI doesn't not modify the map system in any way except for these custom images. Hope that helps!

If you're still having problems lemme know and I'll see if there is some other file causing default icons not to be used. I could always make the icons an "optional" part and not the default ones. It's all a work-in-progress

Cheers.

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 03-03-2010 at 11:46 PM.