View Single Post
Unread 12-08-2008, 07:19 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordebon View Post
It'd also be great if the normal mode could be set to *not* show POIs that are linked to quests that you do not currently have, again via a checkbox or context menu.
Good idea. For EQ2MAP we'd probably need to duplicate multipurpose POIs then though, e.g. quest update location and discovery XP location, so if you hide the quest POI at the same spot the disco POI is still visible. But that can be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordebon View Post
Not sure how easy this one would be (Because of what I know of zonerects, seems like it might be tricky): For zones with *no* map, instead of having just the basic world map shown, it would show a large, totally blank map.
That's already the case, it is just not showing the empty "Current Zone" by default. But if you select it you get an empty map (and in the case of EQ2MAP with some more information on it).