View Single Post
Unread 06-16-2009, 03:53 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

• Your code needs to check .svg association before trying to launch the file, it's throwing an error if it was configured to autolaunch and the association is then removed
  • You cannot turn off autolaunch of .svg if there is no association
  • still can't select English language, so after loading a French log I can't load English logs anymore. Just autodetect the language already anyway man, just put all the language strings into an array and use whichever matches first, or merge them into a single regex, there's so few strings that performance impact will be minimal. And you coud even read mixed-language logs like that.
  • mapstyle name is not saved when autoloading the log upon relaunch of the app
  • seems like it's trying to autodetect the EQ2 folder for logs (there's a setting in the .config) but it fails at that and instead opens the "my documents" folder. On my system instead of E:\Everyquest II\logs it wrote E:\\logs to the .config.
  • Dragging and dropping a log file should make it default to the folder of that log file IMO
  • The decimal comma is definitely being ignored, .svg of the log I sent you attached.
    • Switching just the decimal setting to a dot instead of a comma does not fix it.
    • Changing the log file from using a comma to a dot (and adapting your regex to deal with it) does not fix it.
    • However, switching my system to US English regional options fixes it.
    So your code is messing up there. It should detect whatever is in the file, not what regional setting the system has selected (or if it does, it should at least correctly detect the decimal separator setting, not the overall profile name).
Attached Files
File Type: zip eq2log_Profitui.zip (999 Bytes, 338 views)

Last edited by gm9 : 06-16-2009 at 04:00 AM. Reason: formatting