View Single Post
Unread 02-28-2023, 07:26 AM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Everfrost
Default New reply intro

Figured I would drop a ping onto this thread and maybe float it back to the front page.

Also, generally soliciting opinions from anyone who did install the UI to see what people outside of my head think are the strengths/weaknesses. (And of course what bugs there are.)

I'm also in the process of implementing a currency window. (My toons are all new and constantly broke.) I'm trying to decide if I just want to display all 4 coins that are in the character window, or if maybe it displays silver and copper only until you have a gold, then gold and silver until you have a plat, and maybe at 100 plat it only shows plat? Opinions welcome.

Showing everything is only like 285x50 pixels. But I tend towards the more features = more better philosophy.

I would love to try to figure out something with the bags and I will be giving it some brain power but I imagine everything that could meaningfully impact them has been tried and I didn't see any huge variation when I poked through the downloads there.
'Tetht the printhiple, tetht the printhiple,' muttered Igor. 'Thorry, thur, but Igorth do not "tetht the printhiple". Thtrap it to the bench and put a good thick bolt of lightning through it, thatth our motto. Thatth how you tetht thomething.'