View Single Post
Unread 11-28-2010, 08:12 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Thanks for the support guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accredo View Post
Wow Drum I think you out did yourself with this update. and the main reason I recommend yours to everyone looking for a great UI. Easy, Flexible, Efficient, well Designed and strongly Supported.
Great work as usual. The only thing I use now outside of your UI is Profits market window.

Thanks
Accredo
Thanks mate. You might wanna check out the update to my market window. It's a lot like the profit one, including usage of it's most recent preset filters. Slightly different layout with auto-hiding filters however

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrauen View Post
I love your UI
I play a defiler and nothing ist better than your group- und raid-window but I must ask this Qustion again

Is it possible, maybe in the next update, to choose/have icons for the "Quick buttons" instead of the numbers?

In raid time and in hurry it would help (me) very much when I have to cross send health/ cross send shields to the other players.

And maybe a switch to sow the "Quick buttons" all the time and not only when the mouse is over the bars time is money ... no .. time is life!

A lot of players im my raid owes their life because I use your group-/raid-UI ..

THX for this great work !!!!!
It will take some scripting changes to allow Quick cast buttons to show all the time, but it is something I thought of doing. The raid window would take even longer if I did this, too.

But my question for you: If you were to have the icons visible all the time, it would probably make sense to keep them to the side of the health bars, and not over top, yes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakfn View Post
Great UI just cant seem to get start button to show if i click menu it pulls up but sows icons but no text just black window tryed older ones still wont fix
any ideas?

thanks
I'm not too sure what you mean. Could you possible attach as screenshot of your problem? Is the Start Menu stat bar not showing? Or do you mean the Start Menu won't open when you press the start button?