View Single Post
Unread 04-15-2010, 01:15 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conandar View Post
I started using the full release of DrumsUI, and generally I like it. There are two things that bother me, though.

First, in the tradeskill window, the first time I open it I get the recepies box checked. I can, of course, uncheck it...but the next time I play the game it is back to being checked again. Personally, I prefer it off.

Second, I am having problems with the C2C buttons in the self cure section. Some of them work fine, but others do not and say something about "only while crafting". This happens on my 90 brigand using Focused cures and my 88 Bruiser using Dedicated cures. I would try to fix it myself, but I am not sure where to get the itemvdl numbers.

It is probably something easy that I have missed, but there you go.

Oh, I also use the auto-updater to stay update.

Conandar
I may be able to make the checkbox save. Or I can include an alternative version with it default to off.

If you edit the potions in the player window options, the first line is the T9 Focused potions, and the 2nd line is the T8 Dedicated potions.
Edit them accordingly.

When you're lower toon hits 90 and needs to use T9 potions, use the "Set Default" button and you'll get both lines back and can 'nix the T8 potion line.

Cheers,
-Drum