View Single Post
Unread 02-17-2010, 10:08 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaelyna101 View Post
(sidenote) totally love this UI, Thanks for the quick updates!!)
when I run the autoupdater
UIPath: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\EverQuest II\ui\DrumsUI\
Downloading Manifest Retreaved
Scanning EQ2MAP files for updates.
653 file(s) found needing updates.
Downloading updated file(s)

Then I get a (Not Responding). Please advise. Scan will not start, when I remove the EQMap folder out of DrumsUI it updates fine but then I dont have your awesome UI in game. I would love to have both working together as it was before the expan.
Is anyone else having this problem? I installed this on a new computer today, and then ran the EQ2map updater and it ran without a hitch.

So, I'm not too sure why it would feed back that error
Maybe you're old, original EQ2 map installation is up-to-date already so it doesn't give you that error. Not sure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manxs View Post
WHOOOT now one last question how do you get the ID for the spells :-) trying to set up my quick cast cures and can get it to work on one type but not the second
For abilities it's a more lengthy process:

1. Put your ability on a hotbar (preferably the first hotbar on the first slot to find it quicker....)
2. Type this: /savehotkeys MyHotkeys.txt
3. Find MyHotkeys.txt in your EverQuest II installation directory and open it up

It lists your hotkeys by bar number and hotkey number (0 is the first key, 11 is the last one)

For example this spell ID is Unholy Blessing VI in the first hotbar in the first hotkey:
Quote:
0 0 spell 4057210147 20709845 3655337140
I've created a sticky topic on how to get Item and Spell ID's here:
http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=13831

For AA spells (or any spell) you can just use the spell name to cast. If there are apostrophe's, you'll wanna use the spell ID, or you'll have to restart the game for the click button to work.

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 02-18-2010 at 12:10 AM.