View Single Post
Unread 11-16-2007, 02:33 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeMos View Post
I'll try to have a new POI Finder release up in the next hour or so. I won't bundle the custom file. I'll just explain how it should be edited in my Install instructions. I assume gm9 will change the Profit files to include the extra line shortly thereafter anyway.
Just to make sure: You do realize that I put in some fancy coding just so you did not have to change installation instructions, don't you? Meaning those files work in both MainHUD and Custom. Even so I think it is good when gradually all mods migrate to Custom, just wanted to make sure you had understood what was changed (the code snippet posted above is actually where it determines whether the user installed in MainHUD oder Custom).

EDIT: Of course the above would only have applied if you had not renamed the file... Since people will now have to edit their files anyway better take out that coding again, it's just wasted clock cycles now.

Last edited by gm9 : 11-16-2007 at 03:00 AM.