Unread 02-02-2006, 10:37 AM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Everfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laffs
Just a thought likes...

I use CSM and that updates a txt file within the eq2 folder after every encounter to log dps etc etc and I can access that updated txt file via a button in the UI and have it paste the results into a chat window... So whilst it is not a "reload" of the UI it is an update within of info in the form of a txt file..

That maybe of some help to you guys and maybe not either lol .. but just thought I would mention it anyways
What UI piece are you using to interface with CSM? And what version of CSM? I know he had been working on one before the site suddenly disappeared. I only have the old one.

But my impression of CSM was that its only communication into the game was via the clipboard as Deathbane said above. If I'm wrong, I'd love to see it, could make interesting things possible.
'Tetht the printhiple, tetht the printhiple,' muttered Igor. 'Thorry, thur, but Igorth do not "tetht the printhiple". Thtrap it to the bench and put a good thick bolt of lightning through it, thatth our motto. Thatth how you tetht thomething.'