Author Credit is given on a simple basis. We credit the person who sends the mod in, and says "I wrote this" if you see your work here, and its credited to someone else contact us first then we can research it. Please remember more than one person can make the same mod.
| [Live] Update Notes: Thursday July 30, 2020
Jul 29, 2020 - 7:43 PM - by Offical Forums
ZONES AND POPULATION
- Blood Ember Familiar Infusion now states specifically that it grants fervor Overcap.
- Sanctus Seru: Arx Aeturnus [Event Heroic]
- The Archon of Death's Pole Position buff can once again be removed.
0 Replies | 96 Views
| [Live] Update Notes: Tuesday July 28, 2020
Jul 27, 2020 - 6:50 PM - by Offical Forums
- Shissar Intricate Scaled Pauldrons - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- Maiden's Nefarious Ring - Item is now properly named for finger equipment.
- Maiden's Nefarious Bangle - Item name is now spelled properly.
- Milo's Heavy Chain Leggings - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- Added several defensive alternate items to Kunark drop tables that have tank only items that are not defensive specced. Characters that have one of effected items may exchange their non-defensive items for the defensive items at an Item Exchange Merchant in Kylong plains.
- Smoothed out the stat amount progression of Rise of Kunark items so heroic 3 items (expansion final boss for heroic tier) items no longer have higher stat values then raid 1 items.
- Mitigation of level 120+ NPCs have been reduced.
- Players on Kaladim should now be able to buy a lot more items from the Tinkerfest merchants even if they do not have any tinkering skills, including the Swift-Kicking Pedipowered Leaper.
- Tradeable marketplace items will now set a temporary Heirloom flag on the item until five days have passed from when it was initially added to a characters inventory. Any items created from these items, such as from miscbags, will inherit the parent items Heirloom flag at the same timestamp.
- Heritage Hunt [Weekly] is being retired and will remove itself from your Overseer Quest inventory upon it's completion.
- Heritage Hunt [Daily] is now available from Arabella F'arquharson. Heritage Hunt [Daily] requires membership, level 120 and Overseer level 10 and rewards a single Singing Steel Heritage Crate each day.
- Arabella F'arquharson will now sell Singing Steel appearance equipment and the "Mercenary: Micrus Deathband and Micrus Deathband [Level 20 Unlock]" crate.
ZONES AND POPULATION
- The Fist of War - Bruisers seeking the Bonebreaker Champion must seek him in the City of Freeport, and not in Big Bend.
- The Dream Scorcher - Kullaba's nightterrors no longer terrorize the defiler or their group mates every time they zone.
- The meteoric golems in The Blinding now properly count towards the Golem slayer achievements.
- The servitors in Deep Chelsith: Vault of Omens now properly count towards the Golem slayer achievements.
- Ssraeshza's Hallowed Halls [Challenge Raid]
- Corrected an issue that occasionally caused players to fall through one of the bridges when trying to cross safely.
- Ssraeshza's Hallowed Halls [Raid/Challenge Raid]
- Vzyh'dra should allow players to grab the shadow-stitch needles after severing the connection within the room if no players have any needles left.
- Veeshan's Peak [Raid]
- Specimens in the Nexona encounter should no longer regenerate their health.
- Power Generators in the Milyex Vioren encounter should no longer regenerate in health over time.
- Plane of Innovation: Parts not Included
- Fixed an issue where the zone would crash when fighting certain bosses like MicroTock.
- Sanctus Seru: Arx Aeturnus [Event Heroic]
- Adds should now despawn when the Archon of Death encounter resets or is defeated.
- Tomb of Thuuga [Raid]
- Spiderling adds in the Tairiza the Widow Mistress encounter have had their outgoing damage and health reduced.
0 Replies | 119 Views
| [Live] Update Notes: Tuesday July 14, 2020
Jul 13, 2020 - 8:00 PM - by Offical Forums
- Corrected Epic Aspect and Core adornment's that granted Damage modifier to grant Ability Modifier.
- The Tailor's Trainer and Dressmaker's Trainer may now be used while on a mount.
- Paludal Muck - This house pet is no longer Heirloom.
- Traploc's Battle Mace - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- True-Sight Spectracles - Item description typo fixed.
- Shadow Overlord Depraved items have had their names corrected.
- Fallen Gate Heritage reward items have been brought into current item progression and have had expansion requirement flags added to them.
- Time-Locked server: Removed defensive spec from items that are not tank only or otherwise identified as a tank item.
- Time-Locked server: Removed the bonus blue stats granted to defensive spec items.
- If They Only Had a Brain - Only one Cognitive Tinkerfest Clockwork should now spawn and need to be led back to Blantsworth Coggington III.
- Fiddledeegrak's Great Invention - Gathering coaxial cable, covalent fusecells, and flooblecrank boxes are now all group updates.
- Health and mitigations for level 120+ live event NPCs have been adjusted.
- Fixed an issue that could cause completed missions not to expire correctly.
- Fixed an issue that caused missions to initially start with the wrong quest.
- Ley of the Land: Scrawling Clues - Correcting the name of the first target to Roris Lacea.
- Character who have completed the quest "Binding to the Dark" will now be able to purchase its rewards on any character on the account from Festra Shallowfoot. Characters who have already completed "Binding to the Dark" will be granted the account wide unlock to purchase the rewards upon hailing either Festra Shallowfoot or Linathel Corredor.
ZONES AND POPULATION
- Corrected formatting of the maximum health displayed by Detect Weakness.
- The Venom of Ssraeshza [Challenge & Expert]
- Rhag'Sekez' Sanguineous Strike and Noematic Strike no longer affect targets under the effects of Revived Sickness.
- The negative damage reduction debuff applied by Rhag'Voreth's adds has been reduced.
- Rhag'Voreth's Tongue Lashings no longer affect targets under the effects of Revived Sickness.
- The Venom of Ssraeshza [Expert]
- The travailing flood control engineer will now appear for anyone in the group who defeated all of the Normal mode bosses for the zone.
- The Vault of Ssraeshza [Challenge & Expert]
- Nev Dax'Thall applies the curse, Dark Banishment, less often. Dark Banishment also has a longer duration and its snare is less potent.
- Nev Dax'Thall should always drop a treasure chest.
- Fordel Midst: Bizarre Bazaar [Expert]
- Percy will now appear for anyone in the group who defeated all of the Normal mode bosses for the zone.
- Fordel Midst: Wayward Manor [Challenge & Expert]
- Eegut Stonegut should always drop a treasure chest.
- Fordel Midst: The Listless Spires [Challenge & Expert]
- War Master Ryzon should always drop a treasure chest.
- Sanctus Seru: Echelon of Divinity [Challenge & Expert]
- Defeating Lord Triskian Seru while under the effects of Fourth Dimension will no longer kill you.
- Sanctus Seru: Arx Aeturnus [All Versions]
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Sanctus Eternus from dropping treasure.
- Ssraeshza's Hallowed Halls [Raid]
- Vyzh'dra should no longer have her denizens becoming immune to damage or using cooperative strikes in normal mode versions of the zone.
- Added additional messaging for the shadow-stitch needle protion of the Vyzh'dra encounter.
- Vyzh'dra will now seek out another random player if the needles are not taken
- The Temple of Kor-Sha
- Increased health on Kor-sha warriors and flaming draughts in the Selrach Di'Zok encounter
- Decreased health on Kor-sha evokers, mentalists, assassins, and disciples in the Selrach Di'Zok encounter
- Selrach Di'Zok should no longer use normal profession abilities.
- Veeshan's Peak
- Decreased health on power generators in the Milyex Vioren encounter
- Tomb of Thuuga [Raid]
- Decreased health on digestive sacs in the Tairiza the Widow Mistress encounter.
- Tairiza the Widow Mistress will now summon players who are too far away to cast her webbing ability on them.
- Tairiza the Widow Mistress will now break encounter if pulled more than 120m away from her default location.
- You can no longer interact with the exit door while the Tairiza the Widow Mistress encounter is active.
0 Replies | 198 Views
| [Live] Update Notes: Wednesday June 24, 2020
Jun 23, 2020 - 7:55 PM - by Offical Forums
- Completing any Blood of Luclin weekly mission will update the “Blood of Luclin: Ethereals Ahoy!” weekly ethereal mission, which is automatically added to your journal when you obtain any mission that can complete it. As it is a weekly mission, the “Blood of Luclin: Ethereals Ahoy!” weekly mission may only be completed once a week for 12 Peculiar Medallions.
- Completing “Project Moonchase: Nowhere to Run [Heroic]”, “Project Moonchase: Nowhere to Hide [Heroic]”, or “Lunar Locales [Event Heroic]” weekly missions will grant a bonus ethereal reward depending on what the lowest difficulty that any stage of the weekly mission has been completed at. Completing them on the default [Heroic] difficulty will grant 12 Peculiar Medallions while completion on Challenge will grant 14 Peculiar Medallions, and Expert will reward 18 Peculiar Medallions.
ZONES / POPULATION
Wracklands: Showdown at High Noon [Challenge]
- Blood of Luclin heroic dungeons may now be set to the Expert difficulty! The first Expert dungeon entered each day will grant a Grace of Norrath buff, allowing less experienced and geared players the ability to ease themselves into the higher difficulty tiers of heroic dungeons. Completing daily and weekly heroic missions completely within Expert dungeons will grant bonus rewards.
- Encounters with bleedthrough will now increase the amount they bleedhtrough by an amount equal to the difference between the encounter resolve - player resolve - 25. So if an encounter 25 more resolve than the player, the encounter not gain any bonus bleedthrough. If the encounter has 26 more resolve than the player, the encounter will gain 1 bonus bleedhthrough.
Wracklands: The Crimson Barrens [Raid]
- Lord Vleecan F'Ele's health has been reduced.
Fordel Midst: Remembrance [Challenge Raid]
- The trio of tegi encounter should now use physical damage for surge spells cast as opposed to magical. This applies to both normal and challenge mode versions of the encounter.
- The trio of tegi encounter have had their health significantly reduce in challenge mode.
Ssraeshza's Hallowed Halls [Raid]
- In the "Palomidiar Allakhaji" encounter:
- Disturbed volumes have had the damage of their "Severe Paper Cuts" ability lowered.
- Echo of Anger has had their stoneskin spell recast reduced.
Kael Drakkel & Fabled Kael Drakkel
- Removed the "Forced Silence" ability from Remnant Ferahhal.
- Corrected an issue that prevented some curses placed on players from being able to be removed.
The Ruins of Ssraeshza [Heroic]
- Destroying "a temple warden" now counts towards the golem slayer achievement, instead of the elemental slayer achievement.
- Vesshtri the Swordfang should always drop a chest and the gate behind it should always open upon its defeat.
- Attempting to harvest bloodwine roots now has a proper error message, if the player is not on either quest.
- Season Seven Familiars are now available!
- As part of the launch of the seventh Familiar season the underlying systems used by familiars have gone through a complete overhaul to reduce the amount of data stored on characters and the moving parts that the system uses. While the majority of this change should not be noticeable in play, there are a few interface updates that are a notable exception.
- The familiar level and experience is now listed directly on the familiar item and can be seen on mouseover or examine.
- Event and promo Familiars now clearly state that they cannot be consumed for familiar experience as part of their description.
- Familiars no longer cancel themselves when leveling, and instead recast themselves automatically to force their stat buffs to update when they level.
- The researchers from Blood of Luclin have finished their research! They are ready to gather their findings and in turn making advanced recipes available for purchase in the Fabrication Hall of Sanctus Seru. If you're willing to lend a hand, they need your help once more in compiling all of their findings!
- Praetor's Longbow - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- Shield of Conquered Souls - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- Earring of Unkempt Power - Ethereal Recovery effect is now spelled correctly.
- Nexus Gabion - Description now spells ethereal correctly.
- Aether-shard Warhammer - Item name corrected.
- Overlord's Barbed Pearl Bracelet - Item name has been corrected.
- Pauldrons of Rosnarga - Item name typo has been corrected.
- The Baubbleshire Deed of Ownership - House name is now spelled correctly.
- Terrors of Thalumbra relic cloak class effects will no longer function within Blood of Luclin or later expansion zones.
- Lucid shards for the "Binding to the Dark" quest have had their drop rate increased within raids.
- The Mokberry Bush - The bushes that appear near Citizen Vurken Zum'Dn, after the quest is completed, can no longer be interacted with, as intended.
- Enriched Sprouts - The sprouts that appear near Citizen Vurken Zum'Dn, after the quest is completed, can no longer be interacted with, as intended.
- The Bones of Insanity - Defeating Dartain too quickly no longer interferes with the quest update.
- The Orc Runner Trinkets - The Taskmaster Phalange Chimes, The Urn of Darish, The Censer of the Oracles, and The Stein of D'Vinn now properly indicate they are associated with the quest, and are now all removed from the player's inventory when the quest is deleted or completed.
- Orcs of the Ree - Journal typo fix.
- Keeper of the Crypt - Journal error fixed.
0 Replies | 489 Views
| [Live] Update Notes: Tuesday June 9, 2020
Jun 08, 2020 - 4:22 PM - by Offical Forums
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when cleaning up Public Quest map icons.
ZONES / POPULATION
Wracklands: Diaku Corral [Heroic]
Wracklands: The Crimson Barrens [Raid/Challenge Raid]
- Riding the mechanical bull now properly grants reduced damage to the rider.
- Priests should no longer find themselves unable to cure detrimental effects during the encounter with Vleecan Fele.
Ssraeshza's Hallowed Halls [Challenge Raid]
- Corrected an issue that would cause Scrawl to get remain immune to damage.
Ssraeshza's Hallowed Halls [Raid]
- Corrected an issue that teleported players to 0,0,0 instead of the rooms surrounding the Mindless Blood of Ssraeshza encounter area when they failed to remove their respective mark spell.
- Ancient Shissar Skeletal Remnants should no longer co-op strike when in the normal mode Kua, Watcher of Wanes encounter.
- Selia Rilonya, and other faction merchants in Kelethin, have been advised as to the price of the ceremonial formal ensemble.
Sanctus Seru: Echelon of Order [Heroic and Solo]
- Civilians within both Heroic and Solo instances of Sanctus Seru are now immune to indirect AOEs until they enter combat.
- Killing the affirmation seekers watching Cerio Vallain will no longer update the "Innocents" slayer medals.
- Jindrack's Lucan D'Lere Action Figure - The shield can now be properly turned into a house item and back again.
- Clearmind's Wrist of Mending - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- You should no longer see a duplicate mechanical bull while someone else is riding Gattley's Working Mech Bull.
- Operah's Polished Buckler - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- Sambata Blade of Force - Item name changed from axe to blade, to more appropriately match the weapon appearance.
- Harl's Rousing Tune XI: Corrected a stacking bug that prevented some of the effects from applying.
- Riana's Relentless Tune X: Corrected a stacking bug that prevented some of the effects from applying.
- Songster's Luck X: Corrected a stacking bug that prevented some of the effects from applying.
- Hunker Down: Corrected a bug that allowed the mitigation amount from Hunker Down X to apply to previous versions of the ability.
- Alin's Serene Serenade V: Corrected a stacking bug that prevented some of the effects from applying.
- Graceful Avoidance IX: Corrected a stacking bug that prevented some of the effects from applying.
- Song of Magic X: Corrected a stacking bug that prevented some of the effects from applying.
- Dark Siphoning IX: Corrected a bug that prevented the heal component from applying.
- The missions for Diaku Corral are now auto-granted to you upon entry into the corral if you meet the requirements.
- Seven Tomes and No Sense - The seventh tome now drops from the monkey king as corpse loot, no matter what level you are.
- Oceansfull of Good Food - Bait Buckets have had their appearance adjusted. They now play a sparkle to make them more noticeable when they can be searched. It is not active when they have already been searched.
- The Artisan's Pack Pony should now return plumewit hide(s) if sending your trusty pack steed to the Plane of Magic.
- Tradeskill work order and rush order writs are now available in guildhalls for tradeskillers above level 110.
- Marble Seru Tileset: Square Brick Block has been removed from the recipe scroll "Marble Seru Tileset: Volume II" It still exists within the recipe scroll "Marble Seru Tileset: Volume I"
- Marble Seru Tileset: Rectangular Brick Block has been added to the recipe scroll "Marble Seru Tileset: Volume II" This recipe was previously unavailable.
0 Replies | 959 Views
New & Updated