Author Credit is given on a simple basis. We credit the person who sends the mod in, and says "I wrote this" if you see your work here, and its credited to someone else contact us first then we can research it. Please remember more than one person can make the same mod.
| [Live] Update Notes: Tuesday November 20, 2018
Nov 19, 2018 - 7:13 PM - by Offical Forums
- Fixed an issue where an out-of-date eq2ui_proxyactor.xml UI file caused clients to crash. If you don't see countdown text flash across the HUD while using it, please delete this file and validate game assets.
- Fixed an issue where selecting reordered group members via mouse selected the wrong member.
ZONES / POPULATION
- Fixed an issue with mounted NPCs.
- Reduced the Planes of Prophecy solo mitigations.
Myrist, the Great Library
- Boomba, the pickle merchant in Freeport has two new pickled products to offer.
- Among the other pre-existing requirements, you must also now be at least level 100 in an adventure or tradeskill class to enter Myrist, the Great Library.
Vegarlson: Ruins of Rathe [Heroic]
- Moved stuck shinnies in Vegarlson, the Earthen Badlands from the Heart of Thudos and the second floor ledge of the Sepulcher of the Twelve.
Vegarlson: Ruins of Rathe [Heroic and Solo]
- Slurpgaloop should no longer cast Chaotic Barrage at the same time as his other abilities.
- Koni Ferus and Pete Bog will no longer cast Chaotic Barrage at the same time.
- Reduced the health damage of Slurpgaloop's Leap (summon) ability.
Eryslai: The Bixel Hive [Heroic]
- The Stone of Thudos near Slurpgaloop has been permanently destroyed.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent minimuds from consuming corpses of muddite lurchers within The Muddy Lagoon.
Awuidor: The Nebulous Deep [Heroic]
- During the encounter with Aurorax, her puddles of boiling honey do not start inflicting damage so quickly after spawning, they inflict less damage to both health and mana, and she will stop summoning them after all of her queensguard elites are defeated.
Awuidor: The Veiled Precipice [Heroic & Solo]
- Now has 3 earned Revive points.
F.S. Distillery: Stowaways [All Versions]
- Shinies should no longer be stuck.
Ward of Chaos Elements
- Zaxfalump should no longer reset when attacked.
Shard of Hate: Reignited Hatred [Raid]
- The minimum and maximum durations have been reduced to 90 minutes and 3 days, respectively.
- The Avatar of Bone has had his difficulty reduced.
- Reduced the amount of Fervor granted by Fighter offensive stances below level 100.
- Corrected a bug that prevented druid Spirit of Wolf from casting at the casters current level.
- The public quests from Awuidor, the Dark Fathoms and Eryslai, Winds of Twilight, will now update the Public Knowledge achievement.
- Guide Quest: Guide's Guide to the Celestial Realms! - The category has been updated and Dustrunner Isle is now spelled correctly.
- Plane of Disease: Crypt of Decay [Tradeskill]: Your new role as Assistant Cryptkeeper can once again be completed, as Plaguebringer Inc. has recalibrated the Fluid Injection protocols of the Embalming Kit to allow His most-pestilent protoplasm to be collected from those disgusting carrion feeders.
- Removed Celestial Adornment of Extra Attacks (2H) from recipegroups, since there is no two handed armor or necklaces.
- Corrected a bug that prevented the Planar Powder recipe from accepting Planar Fragment components.
- The Elemental Quintessence currency now states it is received from Chaos Descending Public Quests.
- The Chaos Descending: Gateway to Knowledge will now teleport all characters on an account who are at least a level 100 adventurer or tradeskiller if at least one character on the account unlocked access to Myrist, the Great Library, by receiving the Book of The Plane of Knowledge.
- The Plane Touched Spiritstone will now level in solo and heroic weekly missions in both Planes of Prophecy and Chaos Descending.
- Corrected an issue that prevented Detritus Mulcher from triggering on opponents.
- Skoria, the Incandescent and Hestia Emberhoof, the Infinite Flame cost Archivist's Tremissis instead of Archivist's Solidus
- Items corrected a bug that reduced several cure potions below effective levels.
0 Replies | 50 Views
| [Live] Update Notes: Wednesday November 14, 2018
Nov 13, 2018 - 8:00 PM - by Offical Forums
- Fixed an issue causing client crashes in some terrain zones.
- Corrected a bug that caused Ascension level increases to be processed before Ascension experience was granted.
- Corrected a bug that prevented the Celestial Nilborien Mount Illusion from updating The Scrivener's Tale: The Proof of Power.
- Triumph: Public Knowledge will now reward a primary hand weapon for Predator's, Rogues and Bards.
- Corrected an issue that prevented the Ascended Grandmaster Primer from consuming and granting the Ascension level.
- Corrected a bug that caused mounts to cancel themselves.
0 Replies | 87 Views
| [Live] Update Notes: Tuesday November 13, 2018 "Chaos Descending"
Nov 13, 2018 - 10:25 AM - by Offical Forums
The Elemental Planes of Order have been thrown into chaos! Thrust in the middle of a mystery of Celestial proportions, you must return to the Planes of Power to help restore balance to the Planes of Fire, Water, Earth, and Air. Accomplishing this will be no small feat, and you will need to make new allies such as Maelin Starpyre, the Grand Librarian of Myrist, who resides within the Plane of Knowledge, as well as learn the fate of infamous characters from Norrath’s past by traveling to the Plane of Justice.
Along the way, you will gain new strengths and new abilities necessary for battling the ceaseless denizens of the Elemental Planes and the puppet master behind them! Will you defeat the gods who sit upon the Elemental Thrones? The future of the Planes depends upon you in Chaos Descending, EverQuest II’s 15th expansion!
- Face the trials of the Elemental Planes with all new adventure, tradeskill, and public quests!
- Get ahead with new achievements, collections, and more.
- Conquer all new Solo, Heroic and Raid challenges, including a new contested Raid Dungeon!
- Mount Gear – Mounts can now be equipped with gear to bolster their rider’s power!
- Mount Levels – For the first time your mounts can now level! They can level to 10.
- Ascension Levels – Ascend 5 levels to 20.
- Mercenary Levels – Gain another 10 levels, for a maximum of 20!
- Characters will now receive an increase to Hit Points as they level from 101 to 110.
- You can now enter very large values into the Set Price popup UI.
- You may now resize width of the target window.
- Your group members list can now be reordered on the client. This will change the order they're drawn in the group members window, and will change which character your F2-F6 keys (or whichever keys you've bound the "target_group_member 0-5" actions to in the Options menu) will target.
- Right-clicking on a member in your group members window will offer you three additional actions: "Move Up", "Move Down", and "Reset Group Order". "Move Up" and "Move Down" will swap with the next or previous group member. Selecting "Move Up" on the first group member will wrap to the back and vice versa for "Move Down". The "Reset Group Order" action will restore the order to what is seen by the server and other clients who have not reordered their group members.
- When somebody joins your group, the ordering will be preserved. If a group member in the middle of your reordered list leaves, then the ordering will reset automatically and notify you about this via chat.
- Fixed an issue where the Guild search functionality was excluding matches that only matched on tradeskillers.
- The Recruiting tab in the Guild window now allows you to specify separate Adventure and Tradeskill Levels. The filter options dialog in the Guilds Looking For Members window also has controls to match and will auto-populate your character's tradeskill and adventure level. All dropdowns for specifying levels have been replaced with input fields so you can just type level filters in directly.
ZONES AND POPULATION
- Some zones, such as Myrist, will suppress your mount appearances to prevent large mounts from smothering important NPC's. This restriction will not prevent you from gaining the mount ground speed.
Plane of Magic
- Mournthing will no longer eat pants.
- Ascension experience will now be granted when completing Kunark Ascending, Planes of Prophecy or Chaos Descending quests. Ascension level up is handled automatically when.
0 Replies | 99 Views
| [Live] Update Notes: Tuesday November 6, 2018
Nov 06, 2018 - 2:01 PM - by Offical Forums
- Missing Decorations in … – Can now be completed 30 times maximum.
- Aggressive Advertising in … – Can now be completed 30 times maximum.
- Festive Flames in … – Can now be completed 30 times maximum.
- Corrected a bug that prevented you from consuming the Mercenary: Sireen Wyndmoore or Mercenary: Mindblaster Kander tokens if you had previously unlocked Mercenary: K'nozz the Confuser.
- Beastlords may now equip Molten Eidolon's Boots.
- Beastlords may now equip the Centered Mantle of the Lava Lotus.
0 Replies | 165 Views
New & Updated