Author Credit is given on a simple basis. We credit the person who sends the mod in, and says "I wrote this" if you see your work here, and its credited to someone else contact us first then we can research it. Please remember more than one person can make the same mod.
| [Live] Update Notes: Tuesday March 19, 2019
Mar 18, 2019 - 6:50 PM - by Offical Forums
- Reduced the experience granted by exploration.
ZONES / POPULATION
Castle Mischief [Raid]
- Adventurers or Tradeskillers who have completed the Mischief Managed quest series will now have their alternate characters on their account able to speak to and receive requisitions from Bondrin, Eifae, Jurie, and Hibbie within the Anchorage.
- Dying (Somehow...) within the Anchorage should no longer leave the poor soul stuck within geometry upon reviving. This applies to the unfinished mine as well.
- Hibbie Felfoot and Eifae Goldthorn should no longer announce to the zone about how unhappy they are with you about upsetting them. Though they will continue to be upset with you, you dirty rascal, you.
- The Mischievous Castle should now allow 110 tradeskiller OR 110 adventurer to use the attached portal to Cobalt Scar instead of only 110 adventurer.
- Corrected an issue that would occasionally prevent the scarred masses of coal from being able to have line of sight in order to harvest them.
- The Mischievous Castle should now take players to the Anchorage entrance instead of the outrider camp in Cobalt Scar.
Fabled Runnyeye: The Gathering [Heroic & Solo]
- The Celestial Voidwrought Rune set should now give the bonus within Castle Mischief.
- Fizzlethrope Bristlebane has been asked to turn down his volume a bit... He is such a party animal.
- The puppetshow curtain should now raise if you return to Castle Mischief after having previously progressed past the curtain in a previously saved zone, regardless how much Bristlebane attempts to troll your raid force. However, he may or may not change which paths are valid...
- More revive junctions have been added.
- Shadowy stags should no longer spawn until the appropriate expansion has been enabled.
- Reduced the amount of potency granted by confront fear on Time-Locked servers.
- Mischievous recipes now require mischievous patterns.
- Corrected a bug that reduced the stats granted by Pack Unicorn and Far Seas Pack Pegasus.
- Corrected a bug on Arcanna'se Effigy of Rebirth and Altar of the Ancients that prevented their effects from reapplying.
- Corrected a bug that prevented armor from Fabled Runnyeye from transmuting into Chaos Descending materials.
- Reduced the primary attributes granted by Terror Yaulp.
- Corrected a bug that granted Ring o' da Pazt double stats.
- Restored the tradeskill stats on Shroud of Hidden Harvests, Ruthenium Clockwork Drape, Scholar's Cranial Capacitor.
- Bejeweled Ring of Scales: Added 0.6 Potency, Primary Attributes increased by 5, Stamina increased by 5, Added 0.3 Crit Chance, Added 2.6 DPS, resists increased by 3, Offensive Skills increased by 1, Defensive Skills increased by 1, Hategain increased by 1.6
- Prismatic Baton of the Scale: Potency increased by 0.6, Primary Attributes increased by 8, Stamina increased by 8, Added 0.5 Crit Chance, Added 0.8 Haste, Added 13 Ability Mod, Added 1.2 Max HP Percent, Added 0.5 Block Chance, Defensive Skills increased by 3
- Prismatic Greatsword of the Scale: Potency increased by 1.2, Primary Attributes increased by 16, Stamina increased by 16, Added 1 Crit Chance, Added 6.4 DPS, Added 26 Ability Mod, Added 2.4 Max HP Percent, Offensive Skills increased by 3, Defensive Skills increased by 3
- Prismatic Longsword of the Scale: Potency increased by 0.6, Primary Attributes increased by 8, Stamina increased by 8, Added 0.5 Crit Chance, Added 1.6 Multi Attack Chance, Added 13 Ability Mod, Added 1.2 Max HP Percent, Defensive Skills increased by 3, Hategain increased by 2.5
- Prismatic Rod of the Scale: Potency increased by 0.6, Primary Attributes increased by 8, Stamina increased by 8, Added 0.5 Crit Chance, Ability Mod increased by 6, Added 1.4 Reuse Speed, Casting Skills increased by 3
- Prismatic Scepter of the Scale: Potency increased by 0.6, Primary Attributes increased by 8, Stamina increased by 8, Added 0.5 Crit Chance, Added 3.2 DPS, Added 13 Ability Mod, Offensive Skills increased by 3
- Prismatic Swiftblade of the Scale: Potency increased by 0.6, Primary Attributes increased by 8, Stamina increased by 8, Added 0.5 Crit Chance, DPS increased by 2.4, Added 13 Ability Mod, Offensive Skills increased by 3
Portal to the Past: Southern Desert of Ro [Public Quest]
- The blazing heat of the Southern Desert of Ro has caused a slight reduction in hitpoints to those who inhabit it.
- Mischief Managed: Duty and the Beast: Live Capture Traps should now update more reliably within Cobalt Scar.
- Mischief Managed: Forming the Feyiron Skillets Guild will now properly update if you have completed the quest to convince Jurie to join the Anchorage prior to Hibbie.
- Mischief Managed: Forming the Ak'Anon's Finest Guild will now properly update if you have completed the quest to convince Hibbie to join the Anchorage prior to Jurie.
- Mischief Managed: Forming the All's Eye Guild should update more reliably for Eifae in Greater Faydark.
0 Replies | 39 Views
| [Live] Update Notes: Saturday March 16, 2019 "Mischief and Mayhem"
Mar 16, 2019 - 9:51 AM - by Offical Forums
TWO NEW SERVERS
- Event PvP Server
- Each account will only be able to create a single character on Nagafen, so be diligent when deciding on a race and class! And of course, know that with only one character, you will become known for the choices you make and your victories in battle.
- More Info: https://www.everquest2.com/news/eq2-...erver-faq-2019
- This is a PvP server, so the majority of your progression will come from PvP fights. When you defeat an opponent, you will be given an XP reward, with unique kills giving you much more experience than players you have taken down previously. The more you defeat the same player, the less they will be worth. Quest experience will be the next best experience available, with NPC encounter experience rewards being relatively low in comparison.
- You will not have the ability to disable PvP experience rewards.
- PvP combat will be free-for-all and factionless, which means that anyone outside of your group or raid will be considered a hostile target. Every player is a potential target, and every player is a potential group mate, so you'd better learn how to make friends fast.
- Speaking to the Priest of Discord in Freeport and Qeynos will open a PvP leaderboard which will display a sortable list of all pvp leaders.
Zones and Player Vs. Player Level Range
- Once you have obtained level 15 you will become eligible for PvP bounties, granted by the Priest of Discord in Freeport and Qeynos. These bounties will update when you defeat one of the top 15 PvP leaderboard members of the appropriate type. While on a bounty mission you will have access to the Bounty Tracker inventory item to assist you in tracking down your targets.
- "Newbie" zones will have a 4 level PvP range. Zones that are included in the 4 level PvP range are: Antonica, Commonlands, Darklight Wood, Frostfang Sea, Oakmyst Forest, Outpost of the Overlord, Queen's Colony, The Caves, The Forest Ruins, The Graveyard, The Peat Bog, The Ruins, The Sprawl, The Sunken City, Big Bend, Stonestair Byway, Temple Street, Beggar's Court, Longshadow Alley, Scale Yard, Nettleville, Starcrest Commune, Graystone Yard, Castleview Hamlet, The Willow Wood, and The Baubbleshire. Normal zones will have an 8 level PvP range and zones intended for level 40+ will have an unlimited PvP range. The only non-PvP zones will be Freeport and Qeynos. All other zones are open for business.
PvP Ability Balance
- Characters that are killed in PvP will drop up to 70% of the coin they are carrying with them. Coin kept in the bank is not affected. There is also a chance that they will drop one of the tradeable items that they are carrying in their bags.
- PvP specific templates have been created for many spells that are too powerful in their base forms for PvP combat, such as control abilities (charm, fear, etc). These templates are intended to reduce their power to the desired balance of the ability, without removing their desirability entirely.
- Auto-Follow, and Auto-Run will break when hit in PvP combat.
0 Replies | 61 Views
| [Live] Update Notes: Tuesday March 5, 2019
Mar 04, 2019 - 8:00 PM - by Offical Forums
- Fixed an issue where accepting a enter zone confirmation, while grouped with a pet or mercenary, could cause the zone to crash.
ZONES / POPULATION
Vegarlson: Upheaval [Raid]
The Fabled Clefts of Rujark
- Sergie the Blade should no longer run away like a cowardly dog when she respawns.
- A fancy steel key has the possibility of dropping from Captive Coin Trademasters, once again.
- Portal to the Past: Southern Desert of Ro: Encounters should no longer break and prevent the Ancient Cyclops from being killed or otherwise prevent it from dropping treasure.
0 Replies | 66 Views
| [Live] Update Notes: Thursday February 21, 2019
Feb 20, 2019 - 6:20 PM - by Offical Forums
ZONES / POPULATION
Chaos Descending Zone Portals
Ragrax, the Sepulcher of the Twelve [Raid]
- Raids should now be listed at the bottom of the list when a portal has more than one option on it.
Awuidor: Reef of Coirnav [Raid]
- Smooth pledge stones have had their charges increased from 3 to 10 per stone.
- Coirnav should once again scale his damage upwards if the raid attempting him is severely under the minimum number of players.
QUESTS / MISSIONS
- Coirnav and raid bosses within Awuidor: The Adumbral Depths [Contested Raid] should now count toward all three raid weekly missions based on their tier.
- A Strange Gem - Respawn point for "a small hideout" is now just outside the entrance, in Antonica.
0 Replies | 151 Views
New & Updated