Author Credit is given on a simple basis. We credit the person who sends the mod in, and says "I wrote this" if you see your work here, and its credited to someone else contact us first then we can research it. Please remember more than one person can make the same mod.
| [Live] Update Notes: Tuesday January 5th, 2021
Jan 04, 2021 - 10:23 PM - by Offical Forums
- Fixed a bug with Enhance: Dark Heart that prevented Miragul's Dark Heart Summoning from granting hearts.
- Fixed a bug with Litany of Combat that prevented it from modifying shaman pets.
- Intrinsic Nature is now a 30 second reuse
- Player pets and dumbfire pets will now use the players unmodified weapon when calculating auto-attack damage.
- In-Game Calendar has been updated for 2021!
- Fixed texture issue where cloaks in the appearance slot would show with white textures.
- Contained Water Droplet - Collectible item name typo fixed.
- Scepter of the Bogling Chieftain - Collectible item name typo fixed.
- Tanned Owlbear Hide Cord - Collectible item name typo fixed.
- Ichor Coated Cord - Collectible item name typo fixed.
- Tanned Sonic Hide Cord - Collectible item name typo fixed.
- Tanned Leech Cord - Collectible item name typo fixed.
- Etched Electrum Pommel - Collectible item name typo fixed.
- Bogling Hide Cord - Collectible item name typo fixed.
- Deadly Insight, Intervention and Power Overwhelming may now only be cast in combat.
- The weekly raid mission should now properly update regardless if a member of the raid has the mission completed.
- Nevid should now reliably accept turn ins of the weekly raid missions in all instances of the City of Fordel Midst
- The Vexing Confrontation mission will now be listed in your mission timers, and expire accordingly.
- Luclin Landscaping overland weekly mission quotas have been reduced from 5 to 3.
- Reign of Shadows public quest bosses can no longer be trained all over the moon and back.
- The PQ in Savage Weald, Wolf in Wolf's Clothing, and all three PQs in Echo Caverns, now drop higher tier rewards to match the other Reign of Shadows overland PQs.
- Reign of Shadows PQs may now update the Luclin Landscaping overland weekly missions with enough participation.
- Reign of Shadows PQs should no longer reward Restored Empyreal Quintessence (Blood of Luclin PQ currency).
- Echo Caverns
- Bloodletter will now reset if there are no participants nearby.
- Bloodthirsty needlites will now spawn closer to Bloodletter.
- Shadeweaver's Thicket
- Doomshade's damage over time spell, Cold Winds, will be removed from targets when he exits combat, as will his incrementing buff, Deadly Countenance.
- Doomshade's chilling phantoms are now always visible.
- The quest "A Bounty is in Order" should now offer rewards for channelers and beastlords.
- The quest "Spiritual Bedlam" should now offer rewards for channelers and beastlords.
- The quest "The Vexing Order of Bedlam" should now offer rewards for channelers and beastlords.
- If you have completed this quest and did not receive the reward please /petition to get them replaced.
- Marble Seru Tileset: Volume III - "Marble Seru Tileset: Thin Windowed Brick Wall" recipe added.
- Corrected a state that the researchers could get into where players were unable to complete the finished research item. This applied to Gundeg, Purihni, Erdani, and Fivalt.
ZONES AND POPULATION
- Fixed Vah Shir audio options
- Reign of Shadows Overlands
- Harvesting in the Dark I through VI should now properly update for harvesting in the dark... side of the moon.
- Reign of Shadows Raid Bosses.
- Fixed an issue that prevented many Reign of Shadows persistent damage effects (DoT's) from triggering reactive heals or applying to wards.
- Reign of Shadows Raids
- For the quests "A Bounty is in Order", "Spiritual Bedlam", and "The Vexing Order of Bedlam" if a player has somehow missed steps previous to a boss being defeated, the boss will now catch the player up in the quest as long as the updates do not involve going and talking to an NPC or killing a previous boss. Any quest updates received by normal progression not involving defeating a boss or talking to an NPC should be optional not required.
- Corrected an issue that prevented the "adrenaline Rush" spell from properly applying its heal values causing much larger heals than intended.
- Corrected an issue that prevented buffs gained on killing a player being properly applied
- Corrected am issue that caused the raid bosses to not properly check how many targets they are engaged with before certain abilities are triggered/applied.
- Corrected an issue that cause some bosses to not honor their time limits if they have one. (most are 15-20m+)
- Health for all raid bosses has been recalculated to take into account mitigation changes and the 60% reduced health applied from mitigation changes from previous raid bosses. This should not result in longer encounters than previous. If it does we can adjust them down.
- City of Fordel Midst
- Added points of interest for the City of Fordel Midst map
- The door from Fordel Midst to Echo Caverns should now display both Solo and Heroic dungeons.
- Echo Caverns
- The lower ledge in Shattered Chasm is now reachable via a teleporter from the upper ledge in the zone, and vice versa.
- Lifts in the Upper Quarry should now work as intended.
- The mushroom in Echo Caverns that leads to the Zelmie caves should display both Zelmie Sortie dungeons.
- Savage Weald
- Fixed several harvestable spawn locations
- Echo Caverns: Fungal Foray [Heroic and Solo]
- Updated the casting of Umbral Fangs during the encounter with Shadowphage as a prospective fix for zone crashes.
- Echo Caverns: Fungal Foray [Heroic]
- Fixed a crash bug during the encounter with Sporefiend Zugu caused by pets whose masters were drunk.
- You should no longer retain any intoxication when leaving the zone anytime after defeating Sporefiend Zugu.
- Savage Weald: Backwoods Brawl [Challenge]
- Pets can now target bosses they previously could not.
- Patroller Goonpa will cast his curse, Pecking Order, slightly less often.
- Savage Weald: Chaotic Caverns [Heroic and Solo]
- The final cracked wall should lose its collision when you leave and return to the same intance.
- Savage Weald: Chaotic Caverns [Heroic]
- The recast of Cure Curse will reset when Forblarg the Foul's curse, Pact of Darkness, is successfully cured.
- Savage Weald: Fort Grim [Heroic and Solo]
- Chief Gadzuuk's Clumsy Stance debuff will have a chance of disarming your primary weapons instead of unequipping them.
- Shadeweaver's Thicket: Feral Reserve [Heroic and Solo]
- Defeating Thraxinae will destroy both web barriers, and they will both remain destroyed after re-entering a saved instance.
- Shadeweaver's Thicket: Feral Reserve [Heroic]
- Grizzly glowbeaks now spawn.
- Shadeweaver's Thicket: Loda Kai Isle [Heroic and Solo]
- Killmaster Kayzen's hungry highland alphaweavers have updated pathing to help with line of sight issues.
- Zoning into Loda Kai Isle should no longer place you within aggro radius of the closest Loda Kai.
- Shadeweaver's Thicket: Loda Kai Isle [Heroic]
- Killmaster Kazyen prefers to cage enemies that are not his most hated or priests.
- Killmaster Kayzen will no longer cast barrage while a party member is caged.
- Taja Verath no longer lists Divine as a weakness through Detect Weakness, as she has always been weak to Disease, per her displayed debuff.
- Taja Verath will no longer include her most hated enemy as a possible target of Poached, unless there are no others to choose from.
- Shar Vahl: Siege Break [Heroic and Solo]
- Certain Shar Vahl guards are no longer targetable.
- Shar Vahl: Siege Break [Heroic]
- Fires no longer erupt in inaccessible areas during the fight with An'Kaas Fer'Zethon.
- Damage caused by Fer'Zethon Aftermath has been reduced.
- Enforcer Yisith can no longer be damaged when he slinks away into the shadows.
- You now have a fixed 30 seconds to defeat his summoned akheva and shissar each round.
- Successfully curing An'Kaas Fer'Zethon's curse, Ire of Fire, will now reset the reuse of Cure Curse.
- Shar Vahl: Siege Break [Solo]
- The Shar Vahl Throne can only be plundered in Heroic.
- Vex Thal: Shadow Citadel [Solo]
- Fleshless Tongue is no longer a requirement to interact with Aten Ha Ra.
- Aten Ha Ra should no longer cast Umbral Detonation one after another.
- Echo Caverns: Expedition Precarious [Raidventure]
- An unusually large rodent has been spotted near the entrance that can be exterminated to set the lockout on the zone. Pops and Kessi hate rats!
- Vex Thal: Labyrinth of Solace [Raid]
- Corrected the entrance requirement message to properly state that you must have a player in your party that has completed stage 1 of the "The Vexing Order of Bedlam" progression quest to gain entrance.
0 Replies | 302 Views
| [Live] Update Notes: Tuesday December 8, 2020
Dec 07, 2020 - 12:53 PM - by Offical Forums
- Fixed an issue where the last member in the group UI could display incorrect health / power.
- Warforged will now increase profession abilities (spells and combat arts) and not just profession spells.
- Far Seas Supply Chain Turquoise adornments are now tradeskill level restricted instead of adventure level restricted.
- Offensive Influence Turquoise adornments may now be equipped by all classes.
- Hailing Pas Yu, or Yun Zi will correct characters that completed Traveler's Feast - Othmir Pepper Pasta but did not receive the account flag that allows them to purchase the rewards from Pas Yu.
0 Replies | 436 Views
New & Updated