EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 11-18-2019, 07:09 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default Standard Maintained Spell Monitor causes micro stutter

Hi.

Since the last update I noticed that when playing my conjuror, where I use the standard instead of life version of the maintained spell monitor, I get a lot of micro stutters. This only happens when I use the standard version and since Lite cant track planar wrack, which is required to play conjuror optimally this kinda sucks!

I was wondering if you had done some changes to the maintained spell monitor since the last update that might be causing these issues?

I am using Window Manager version 3.091.

Update:
I did some more testing. With the Lite version, I am unable at tracking planar wrack completely. I have zero micro stutters and the default maintained spell window operates normally. As in it displays the planar wracks stacks right. 0 > 1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 5
With Standard version the tracking seems to work, however it goes from 1 stack to suddenly 3 in one big spike. I notice this happens in the default maintained spell windows as well when I have the Darq UI standard installed.

Last edited by ThaiTanic : 11-18-2019 at 07:17 PM.
Unread 11-19-2019, 11:52 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Planar Wrack is one of those spells that has multiple maintained icons. You get one icon when you cast it, then when it lands on a mob, you get another icon (the one with the green Prestige number). When you use "fixed tiles" mode on the standard Maintained Spell Monitor, all maintained icons that have the same name go into the same tile slot. So that's why the Prestige values appear sometimes and disappear at other times.

The Lite monitor only uses stacking (separate) tiles, so you should always see all of the the icons and counters. If you want to experiment with the full monitor, change the display to one of the stacking modes. Planar Wrack Prestige counters are tracking exactly with the Maintained window for me, using either version of the monitor. I haven't seen it jump from 1 to 3 -- could that be from a doublecast landing?

PS: The "standard" (original) Maintained Spell Monitor code hasn't changed in about two years. Version numbers have been going up only because the "lite" version was introduced earlier this year.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	planarwrack.png
Views:	475
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	9110  

Last edited by Darqwood : 11-19-2019 at 11:55 AM.
Unread 11-19-2019, 04:26 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

Thank you.

I took the liberty and PMed you some additional information that I didnt want to share publicly.