07-11-2022, 07:40 PM
Join Date: Sep 2007
[Live] Update Notes - July 12, 2022
- Corrected an exploit that allowed Curse of Darkness to trigger on some encounter types more often than intended when triggered by encounter abilities.
- Corrected a display bug that caused root effects to incorrectly state that they add an effect that causes epic targets to deal maximum ability damage when under the effects of a root.
- Live Event and Overseer Quest achievements that are unattainable on TLE and Kael Drakkel should no longer be visible in the journal.
- The Owlbear Soulstarer is no longer quite so light on its feet and will not path through the air like it can fly.
- Season 9 Familiars that were missing audio now make sound.
- Corrected several bugs causing client crashes.
- Corrected an issue that allowed /filter to crash the client.
- Bloodlines Chronicles and Splitpaw content of level 50 or higher will no longer drop any statted items shared with other content and will now drop level 50 rewards.
- Woven Ice Drake-Hide Circlet - Item name was changed to distinguish item from another with the same name.
- Runed Ice Drake-Hide Circlet - Item name was changed to distinguish item from another with the same name.
- Etched Ice Drake-Hide Circlet - Item name was changed to distinguish item from another with the same name.
- Braided Ice Drake-Hide Circlet - Item name was changed to distinguish item from another with the same name.
- Weapon Ratings have been corrected for the following weapons:
- Teakwood Wand
- Crystal Fighting Batons of Flight
- Pike of Precision
- Quarterstaff of Flowers
- Scaled Scimitar
- Scimitar of Murder
- Sparkling Greathammer
- Certain items dropped by Venekor have been adjusted.
- Chain Qeynos Enchanted Helmet - Armor icon and appearance are now appropriate for a helmet.
- Enhanced Chain Qeynos Enchanted Helmet - Armor icon and appearance are now appropriate for a helmet.
- Mahngavi Meunster is now properly spelled.
- Corrected a bug that prevented the Screaming Mace effect Yaulp from increasing ability scores.
- The following bosses have been updated not to drop statted items or gear. Items from these encounters have been given instead to Lord Nagalik in Solusek's Eye.
- Big Squiggly
- Foulgill the Rotten
- Lord Crana
- The Magolemus
- Items found in the Rise of Kunark expansion have been updated to have Turquoise and Orange adornment slots.
The following Public Quest zones may now be started with a minimum of 2 characters:
- Corrected an issue that caused characters who have not unlocked Jacinder from seeing Jacinder as a mercenary hired by other characters.
- Corrected an issue that caused characters who have not unlocked Rosa Dod from seeing Rosa Dod as a mercenary hired by other characters.
- Plane of Disease: The Emergence
- Plane of Innovation: Echoes of Innovation
- Shard of Hate: Gates of Scorn
- Solusek Ro's Tower: House of the Rising Sun
TIME LOCKED SERVERS
- The tradeskill quest "Assaulting the Chains" will now remove the Canister of Dispel Magic from the player's inventory upon quest completion.
- Corrected an issue that caused hunters items to lose Fervor or Ability Doublecast stats.
ZONES AND POPULATION
- Old prelude recipes for Barrel of Salted Meat and Keg of Beer will now display properly in the recipe book for those who still have those dusty recipes in their recipe books.
- Renfry's Basement Bauble will now allow the player to select to be teleported either to Renfry's Basement or to Forlorn Gist (outside the entrance to Renfry's Basement).
- Several recipe names included in "Celebrations of the Dead XII" have been corrected.
- Fixed an issue where the client could crash trying to load an eq2_recipe_filter.vdl file that was determined to be corrupt. There should be a chat message when such a case is triggered now.
- Karuupa Jungle
- Shaman Bawiggi, Vaziri, and Fendink should not drop below Bawiggi's platform any longer.
- Castle Vacrul: Suite of Screams [Both Versions]
- Bloodlord Durogan will only Tap Blood once per certain health thresholds.
- Castle Vacrul: Suite of Screams [Event Heroic II]
- Fixed a bug that prevented Bloodlord Durogan from checking hate against enemy fighters.
- Enemies found within the following zones have had their difficulty adjusted.
- Sundered Splitpaw: Anvilpaw's Grotto
- The Drowned Caverns: Acts of War
- The Drowned Caverns: Brutal Acts of War
- The Crypt of T'Haen: Vengeance
- The Merchant's Den [Heroic II]
- Challenge Captain Twoshanks casts X Marks the Spot less often.
- Challenge Gelda Glintswift casts Bubble Wrap less often.
- Challenge Elder Furdock casts Secret Stash less often.
- Challenge Beefcake turns a random opponent into a Chew Toy less often, and casts Feline Frenzy less often.