EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 03-29-2022, 06:59 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Freeport
Question Tagging Window Missing?

Hi all -

First THANK YOU for such an awesome and amazing UI! I really enjoy using it and it makes so many things so much easier - y'all rawk!

My question is about the tagging window - I seem to have lost or misplaced it. I accessed it once but I don't remember how. I'm new to DarqUI so I may have misplaced it only in my mind XD

Here's what I've tried so far:

• A couple days ago I accessed it on one chr from the Icon bar via a small blue icon in the lower left corner but I wasn't able to access it that way on other chrs (they didn't have the blue icon on the Icon bar window). And now that blue icon is gone from the Icon bar.

• I don't see it in the Window Manager and I'm not sure where else to look. **Edit: When I choose Tagging from the Window Settings dropdown and click Toggle, the NPC Spell Monitor Settings window opens. Choosing Spell Monitor from the Window Settings dropdown also allows me to toggle the NPC Spell Monitor Settings window. Seems like the Tagging setting isn't pointing to the Tagging window?

Can you point me in the right direction?

Thank you so much!

Last edited by Taisce : 03-29-2022 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Added additional info
Unread 03-30-2022, 05:52 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Thank you for the compliments, and I'm glad you're enjoying the UI. To use the target tagging controls you have a couple of options. As you found out, the NPC Spell Monitor is custom code that's been added to the tagging window. The default key combination to toggle the window is [Shift+Ctrl+T]. You can also use (or add) the bell icon on the XP bar, floating Nav bar or Start menu.

Tagging controls can be shown or hidden temporarily by clicking the button shown below, and in the Window Manager there is a checkbox for showing them permanently whenever you open the window. There is another set of tagging buttons in the Target window, and you can access them by clicking the blue shield (shown below). Since tagging only affects your current target, you might like using those instead of the separate window.

And finally if you don't think you'll want to use the NPC Spell Monitor at all, you can revert that window back to show only the default target tagging controls. Check for updates with the utility, then scroll down to NPC Spell Monitor. Right-click and "use game default." The next time you log in you'll have the target tagging window without any custom code.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	target-tagging.png
Views:	262
Size:	240.9 KB
ID:	9501  
Unread 03-30-2022, 01:52 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Freeport

Thank you so so much! I found it! I wasn't able to follow how t reset the spell monitor to only show the tagging window but I was able to (somehow) collapse the spell monitor window so that I only see the tagging window - and that works for me =)

Thank you!