12-06-2021, 08:40 PM
Join Date: Sep 2007
[Live] Update Notes - December 7, 2021
- Timelocked Servers
- Corrected an issue that prevented Artox, the Phantom Steed from being claimable on time-locked servers.
- PvP Servers
- Increased the amount of auto attack damage that player combat mitigation reduces across the board.
- Fixed an issue where zoning would undo Chronomage mentoring.
- Completing the achievement I Dropped What I Was Doing no longer rewards an out of era item.
ZONES AND POPULATION
- Increased the auto-attack damage mitigation for Visions of Vetrovia heroic and raid encounters.
- Reign of Shadows Raids
- The amount of power drained by the "Create Chaos IV" spell has been reduced to not grow quite as large before it is reapplied in the Sezjin the Betrayer IV encounter.
- City of Freeport
- Navarius Orvalis, Sage in the City of Freeport, now has The Freeport Citizen's Guide to Opportunity for sale.
- Karuupa Jungle
- Zleerty has graduated from bartender school, and has set up her bar in Karuupa Village!
- Quillock Rex will no longer spawn or path near the Deepwood Wilds revive area.
- Karuupa Jungle: Heart of Conflict [All Versions]
- Ugweepai will no longer take damage at the start of combat.
- Castle Vacrul: Caverns of the Forsaken [Solo]
- Vorigan Mistmoore will summon leftovers less often.
- Castle Vacrul: Caverns of the Forsaken [Heroic I]
- Sypheria the Shackled's Sanguine Syphoning inflicts less damage.
- Svarni Expanse: Carrion Crag [Heroic I]
- Skulkor's Dance of Bones drains potency once on application, instead of over time.
- Flawless Vetrovia is now self only.
- Gut will now increment Nightblade's Intensity.
- Necrotic Blade will now increment Nightblade's Intensity.
- Corrected an issue that caused Fatal Followup to cast at current caster level, instead of at its spell level.
- Corrected an issue that caused Puppetmaster to cast at current caster level, instead of at its spell level.
- Renamed the pet health component of Earthen Avatar XII from Vigorous Companion to Earthen Bulwark, to avoid confusion with the effect granted by Enhanced Vigor.
- Corrected an issue that caused Communion to cast at current caster level, instead of at its spell level.
- Reset effects such as Brew of Readiness and Ready Up will now clear the reuse on Exuberant Encore.
- Corrected an issue that caused Ball Lightning to cast at current caster level, instead of at its spell level.
- Corrected an issue that caused Phantom Troupe to cast at current caster level, instead of at its spell level.
- Corrected an issue that caused Ancestral Bolster to cast at current caster level, instead of at its spell level.
- Corrected an issue that caused Ancestral Sentry to cast at current caster level, instead of at its spell level.
- Corrected a bug that prevented the Undead Knight XII's health increase component from applying and renamed the effect from Vigorous Companion to Earthen Bulwark, to avoid confusion with the effect granted by Enhanced Vigor.
- Corrected an issue that caused Vampirism to cast at current caster level, instead of at its spell level.
- Corrected an issue that prevented Raid Armament from gaining Arcane mitigation on Time-Locked servers.
- Corrected an issue that caused Huntmaster to cast at current caster level, instead of at its spell level.
- Corrected an issue that caused Faerie Ally to cast at current caster level, instead of at its spell level.
- Corrected an issue that prevented Netherlord from casting Nether Domain if it was above level 114.
- Corrected an issue that caused Storm of Decay to cast at current caster level, instead of at its spell level.
- Corrected an issue that caused Acid Storm to cast at current caster level, instead of at its spell level.
- Forlorn Gist tradeskill harvests will no longer disappear if you are logged out.
- Removed the chance for the Limited Potion of Progress to drop if you already have 10.
- Corrected an issue where rare roots were treated as common harvestables in many top tier harvest tables.
- Removed rare roots from jungle shrubs.
- Special harvestables in Forlorn Gist for the tradeskill signature line as well as daily and weekly tradeskill missions, will now fit into your harvestable bags.
- The autonomous harvesting feature of the Artisan's Pack Pony will no longer creatively pluralize Amsonia Roots, Narra Wood, or Wild Rice. No more Amsonia Rootses for you!
- Visions of Vetrovia transmuting powders, fragments, infusions and mana now are properly labeled as being used for level 120-129 recipes. They also now all use green icons instead of red ones, so that they will not be mistaken for the previous tier's items.
- Visions of Vetrovia daily and weekly tradeskill missions have had their missing coin reward added.
- Visions of Vetrovia weekly tradeskill missions have had their item requirements slightly reduced.
- Upgraded pack ponies and Obulus Gardens have been fixed to have a chance to grant tsavorite.
- The reward for the collection Caring For Your Cerberus has been changed from Pattern: Mahngavi Breeching of Striking to Pattern: Mahngavi Reins of Conservation.
- The following collections now reward the correct items:
- The Well-Dressed Libant
- Worship of the Undying
- A number of item icons have been corrected.
- The Abysmal Sea Earring of Insight will now come with the Acrylia Adornment of Health factory installed, instead of a Veilwalker's adornment.
- All wands found in Visions of Vetrovia no longer require ammo.
- Certain waist, head, and hands items have been removed from mission rewards.
- Drops have been adjusted for Plumohdrac in Karuupa Jungle.
- Toothed pedals no longer drop from monsters as bicycles have not yet been invented.
- The default size on the Fancy Black Vacrul Bishop house item has been changed to match the default size on the rest of the chess pieces.
- Fire Seeds will now do reduced damage in pvp combat
- Reduced the equip level for Infused Temporary Adornments to 110
- Corrected a bug with Infused Temporary Adornments that caused them to not fit on any gear slots.
- Re-applied artisan to the Artisan's Tunic, so that art can happen.
- The Tier 9 Crown Crown Receptacle is now properly named [Tier 9]
- Visions of Vetrovia: Into The Keep - Progress updates in "Castle Vacrul: Confrontation" are now group wide.
- The "Filter By..." drop-down menu in the Mission Timers tab of your journal will now list Visions of Vetrovia at the top.
- Jungle Offerings - Even more glade striders update the quest as intended when you are told to "Hunt glade striders" by The Jungle Quintessence.
- Shaman Bawiggi will now offer "Jungle Offerings" to you, if you have completed "Undoing Dedraka Damage" or "Rumble in the Jungle", but do not have "Jungle Offerings" in your quest journal.
- So Jar So Good - Full canosteon jar no longer has a chance of spawning beside the fireplace in the Feeding Room in 'Castle Vacrul: Rosy Reverie'.
- The rewards for completing the quest Rumble in the Jungle have been improved.
- Corrected an issue with guildhalls that prevented Home Depots from loading into the list.
- Corrected a bug that caused any mercenary that did not have a hard coded minimum level to not receive base mitigation.
- Corrected an issue that caused the Personal Avatar mercenary to have an invalid tier when hired.
- Corrected a bug that caused the “Visions of Vetrovia - Karuupa Jungle” claim item to display that it granted the adventure “Destiny of Velious - Tower of Frozen Shadow”. This was a display bug only.
- The in-game calendar has been updated with the 2022 event dates!