EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Pre-Beta

Unread 12-25-2004, 02:09 PM
A Darkpaw Brute
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Beta 1
Default Mini Inventory

This is my current project now that my target bar is done. This is Moab's Mini-Inventory.

This mod has all the bag slots, Ammo with #, Ranged weapon slot, LH & RH weapon slots, and both Activatable slots.

All this in a tiny package not too much bigger than the Compass.

Problems I see at the moment is that I cannot drag bags around, but I can drag the equiment, that's a minor prob at the moment.

I plan adding tabs so that you can have Coin and stats as well. If you have an idea as what else to add to a tab, please let me know here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mini_inv.jpg
Views:	1762
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	453  Click image for larger version

Name:	mini_inv2.jpg
Views:	1794
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	454  

Last edited by Kryoclasm : 12-26-2004 at 11:22 AM.
Unread 12-26-2004, 10:24 AM
A Griffon

Server: Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryoclasm

This is my current project now that my target bar is done. This is Moab's Mini-Inventory.

This mod has all the bag slots, Ammo with #, Ranged weapon slot, LH & RH weapon slots, and both Activatable slots.

All this in a tiny package not too much bigger than the Compass.

Problems I see at the moment is that I cannot drag bags around, but I can drag the equiment, that's a minor prob at the moment.

I plan adding tabs so that you can have Coin and stats as well. If you have an idea as what else to add to a tab, please let me know here.

Id love to know how you managed to get the inventory items to actually show up. Way back when I tried twice to do an inventory atrip, but the dynamic data all seemed hardcoded to only show up in the default inventory window.
Unread 12-26-2004, 11:38 AM
A Darkpaw Brute

Exclamation

Well, I made a copy of the original inventory container that was located at "root.Inventory" then I pasted it in A BUNCH of different places till I figured out what it was looking for and how it worked.

It is now placed just under the MainHUD container and I did NOT rename the Inventory container at all. This will allow the dynamic data to make it to the wigets. There is a hard coded issue here for sure.

In short... "root.MainHUD.Inventory"

Then I just removed everything I did not want and resized the frame and other windows. After I was happy I parsed the xml data for the mini inventory out of the MainHUD XML file and made a new reference to my new xml file creatively named "eq2ui_mainhud_inventory.xml"

Ok, now to my problem... How on earth can I make it show up in the MainHUD with out having to implicitly tell it to show up with "/show_window MainHUD.Inventory"??

I can not figure this out, I just want it to appear automatically like the player and compass windows, is that so much to ask??
Unread 12-27-2004, 12:40 PM
A Griffon

Server: Lucan DLere
Default Great!

I can't wait to use this! Wonderful idea. Do the right click shortcuts still work on this as well? For example use poisions, etc...
Unread 12-27-2004, 03:42 PM
A Griffon

Server: Test

Quote:
I can not figure this out, I just want it to appear automatically like the player and compass windows, is that so much to ask??
Yes it is

As far as I know, the only ones that appear automaticly are the ones hardcoded to do so.
Unread 12-27-2004, 08:17 PM
A Darkpaw Brute

Kosmos,

Yup, the right click stuff works fine....

I hope to be adding this to beta soon.
Unread 12-27-2004, 11:33 PM
A Darkpaw Brute

Duh! Ok I dont know what I was thinking.. It is in the beta fourm, you can download it there.

Beta thread