Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Site Forums > EQ2Interface News

Unread 03-14-2006, 05:18 PM
Bacon Eater
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Admin
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Default Community Summit

I’ve been invited to join SOE in Atlanta for their Community Summit at this year's Fan Faire and I cant tell you how excited I am to go! The Community Summit, in essence, is a feedback session directly between the EQII development team and members of the community. From what I understand some interface developers should be there which may include (haven’t confirmed yet) SOE_Bobble.

What I would like to do is get a list of wishes, bugs and comments/feedback to take with me before I head on down to Atlanta. So please use this thread to post your feedback so I have something to talk about when I’m there.

The Fan Fair will be going on at the same time and it is... "a full weekend of fun with live entertainment, including karaoke, a costume contest, tournaments, dancing and a host of special evening events that will keep the party going. Meet the developers behind your favorite game and the players behind your in-game friends. Want to know more about the gaming industry and explore ways to become a part of it? Come to the special Gaming Industry Seminar and learn how from the people who have made it!"

Find out more about Fan Faire at the official site http://events.station.sony.com/fanfaire/
Unread 03-20-2006, 03:02 PM
A Griffon

Server: Najena

It's greaty that you're coming to this year's Fan Faire! I want last year and am also going this year too, and it was a lot of fun. Last year I spoke to the UI dev briefly (I cornered him while he was trying to escape! No really he's a great guy) and made some suggestions about the UI. I don't really remember what all was said, but at the time I was somewhat envious of the functionality the WoW interface had over EQ 2's, so it was probably something along the lines of, "Can we get an automatic bag sorter/DPS display/item compare etc. . Hey, 1 out of 3 ain't bad!

Anyhoo, I'm sure Bobble and whoever else (did he get help finally? ) will find your name more recognizable and your compiled list of wishes, bugs and feedback more concise than what I could put together . See ya there!

Regards,
Unread 03-27-2006, 02:37 PM
EQII Developer
Yes this person is from Daybreak!

Default Going to Fan Faire

I'll be at the Fan Faire with lots of paper to write down suggestions.

Last edited by SOE_Bobble : 03-27-2006 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Because spelling is hard