EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 07-23-2007, 05:12 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Three things (group window, player window and xp)

I have just started to use this UI and for the most part loving it. i have three main concerns/annoyances with it

1. Targeting and the group window... normally with default UI in a group i hit the tanks name in group window which makes me target him and in turn the implied target BUT I have found with Profit... if i target the tank every time he kills a mob or moves i loose him as a target, and have to mainly trying to pick him up again and if fighting say three mobs in same group he nevers remains my target (target goes blank) but if we get three adds he remains target until the end.

2. i have my targets with default ui... a vertical stack... (from bottom up)
player window.. my health
target window... my tank/mob
implied window... tanks target

but it seems with profit that
the implied and target windows match in terms of design, but the its the xp bar that is the matching player window to the set... so to get the same set up i need to have

experience window
target window
implied window
with the player window useless (though like the design)

the problem i have then is to get three matching target windows means that i cant get a experience bar mod to work
cos in profit the xp is also the main player window

Is there an easy way to make a matching player window to the others that i can use to override profits player window?
but am i right if i use a xp bar mod i loose the stats strip as well?
3. more a person thing... is there an easy way to get rid of the writing 100% on health and power full for all of these three targets? i managed to do the player window (xp bar one) myself but cant work out how to do the other two.

other that that i love this UI

Last edited by Prideaux : 07-23-2007 at 05:18 AM.