EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 05-31-2022, 02:32 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default 64 Bit - will that effect DarqUI Unified ?

"On June 28, 2022, EverQuest II will be launching 64-bit servers and clients for all users."

I'm using DarqUI Unified, will it continue to work when I go 64 bit or will we need an update ?
Unread 05-31-2022, 05:14 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Thanks for the question. DarqUI v3.1.3.1 will continue to work just fine after the platform upgrade. The XML code is agnostic, and the current 32-bit utility and notifier are compatible with 64-bit systems.

Future utility/notifier development has been moved over to 64 bits, so the next version will be 64-bit only and will target .NET 4.8.

Unread 07-17-2022, 12:55 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default DarqUI and EQ2Maps doesn't work after 64-bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqwood View Post
Thanks for the question. DarqUI v3.1.3.1 will continue to work just fine after the platform upgrade. The XML code is agnostic, and the current 32-bit utility and notifier are compatible with 64-bit systems.

Future utility/notifier development has been moved over to 64 bits, so the next version will be 64-bit only and will target .NET 4.8.

Immediately after 64-bit update, both Darq and Eq2Maps immediately stopped working. I tried reinstalling using the downloaded executable, but still neither are working.

A fiend said it might be due to multiple installation, but I dont know how to check.

Can you help?
Unread 07-17-2022, 08:05 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

The 64-bit upgrade for EverQuest II should have been a relatively small one. If your patch on upgrade day seemed more like the whole game got downloaded again, then it's possible you have two installations, with one of them missing EQ2MAP/DarqUI.

Click "Open Game Directory" in the LaunchPad, and "Open in File Explorer" in the utility and make sure they are both pointing to the same game folder: