Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 12-30-2006, 12:57 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by joymarie
maybe some sort of aoe timer for raiders where you can set the timer to go off every 45 secs or something
Mother's Countdown Timer v1.2.0 is already featured in the compilation, and is accessible from the Control Center.

Mother's Countdown Timer v1.2.0
What this mod does:
- A totally configurable 40 minute countdown timer which can be started and configured via in-game macros.
- Up to 4 timers can be displayed/running at once

=]

Val
Unread 01-05-2007, 03:02 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

i download loaded this ui last night. I had no trouble setting it up until i tried hotbox setting's all i got was a black and white box.any idea on how to fix that plz?
Unread 01-05-2007, 04:01 PM
A Griffon

There is an update in the works Garash, I am in the process of over-hauling the Command Center...

Val
Unread 01-05-2007, 08:15 PM
A Griffon

Default Updated...

((EliteUI - A Fetish Nightfall Compilation))
Patch 30 Compliant - 010507 Release
Full Installation Package

Updated... Enjoy!

Val
Unread 01-06-2007, 12:40 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Only problem ive seen is the hotbar settings screen that shows up blank and white so cant adjust the size and others options etc....rest runs perfect =)

great job

oh and sorry just read that u said update otw lol =) thanks , cant wait

Though another thing i just saw is when u inspect someone , power shows ok but on anybody the hp u see is 10k....hope it helps)

Last edited by Varkas : 01-06-2007 at 12:50 AM.
Unread 01-06-2007, 12:54 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varkas
Only problem ive seen is the hotbar settings screen that shows up blank and white so cant adjust the size and others options etc....rest runs perfect =)

great job

oh and sorry just read that u said update otw lol =) thanks , cant wait

Though another thing i just saw is when u inspect someone , power shows ok but on anybody the hp u see is 10k....hope it helps)

Are these issues with the Jan 5th release? All should be fine now.

Val
Unread 01-06-2007, 10:13 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

All fixed , thanks val )

Last edited by Varkas : 01-06-2007 at 10:16 AM.
Unread 01-07-2007, 10:24 AM
A Griffon

No problem... enjoy. =]

Val
Unread 01-11-2007, 12:47 PM
A Griffon

Default AA Respec

Bug: Respec window not working with ui version...

I went looking for an answer to an issue that was brought to my attention...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonx
It seams I completely overlooked the LU30 changes to the respec window. I recommend you delete eq2ui_popup_achievementmerchant.xml from your ui directory.
Look for that in your EliteUI directory and completely remove it to force the ui to pull the default version of the window.

Val

Last edited by valesai : 01-11-2007 at 01:54 PM.
Unread 01-11-2007, 01:53 PM
A Griffon

Default AFK not pulling from file...

Bug: AFK message not pulling msg from file

I have also discovered that when the AFK button in the Control Center is pressed. It is indeed toggling /afk but it is NOT doing so with a modified message from the file. I am working on a fix for this.

Val
Unread 01-15-2007, 01:22 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default ui

hi noticed a few issues with the updated ui - first the map spoiler window once its open all i can do is minimize it when I would rather close it all together with out logging out of the game to do so secondly with the map spoiler I have told eq2 map updater not to over right man hud files yet there is no info popping up on my spoiler window for any zone.. let alone the main zones.

the aoe timer seems to cause the game to crash if you open and close the window several times which i some times do during raids.

another question i have is i like to have my chat windows completely solid and i cant get them that way they seem to be stuck at 100% on all window settings and still i can see through them - I would rather not lol

also I love the idea of macros on the info center but can i set macros that are not spell related - what i mean is I have macros that i have set up that says a simple statement to complex ones that cast a combat or spell with lines of text that go in to two channels having those on the info center would save me room

also the xp bar has buttons built in it or something when i hover over it to look at my guild xp or my aa xp or what ever i see a pop up that says guild and if i click it my guild window pops up or all of my bags

thank you in advance for all of your help and so far the ui looks great as usual
Unread 01-15-2007, 02:15 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
hi noticed a few issues with the updated ui - first the map spoiler window once its open all i can do is minimize it when I would rather close it all together with out logging out of the game to do so secondly with the map spoiler I have told eq2 map updater not to over right man hud files yet there is no info popping up on my spoiler window for any zone.. let alone the main zones.
To close the MapSpoiler you simply hit the button again in the Control Center. Initially upon loading the game the actual map needs to sometimes be opened/closed twice to populate the spoiler. This issue is already documented by Mother on his MapSpoiler download page. That is why it is blank.

Quote:
the aoe timer seems to cause the game to crash if you open and close the window several times which i some times do during raids.
Since reading this I have done every kind of test I can think of. I have started all 4 timers and open/closed a dozen times. I can not replicate your issue. Is anyone else having this problem?

Quote:
another question i have is i like to have my chat windows completely solid and i cant get them that way they seem to be stuck at 100% on all window settings and still i can see through them - I would rather not lol
I play with all my chat windows solid as well. I do not have an issue here. except that at max opacity (window options) they are slightly see thru. I added ZChat v1.0 to the Compilation with the last update. It is using a different background than I am used to as well. I'll be modifying this in the next release. Thanks for the feedback!

Quote:
also I love the idea of macros on the info center but can i set macros that are not spell related - what i mean is I have macros that i have set up that says a simple statement to complex ones that cast a combat or spell with lines of text that go in to two channels having those on the info center would save me room
I refer you to the help file in /eliteui/macros. The answer is yes and it explains what you need to do. My macros are set up to deliver raid instructions and some spell castings.

Quote:
also the xp bar has buttons built in it or something when i hover over it to look at my guild xp or my aa xp or what ever i see a pop up that says guild and if i click it my guild window pops up or all of my bags
I dont understand your question. This is a feature. =]

Quote:
thank you in advance for all of your help and so far the ui looks great as usual

Glad you are enjoying it. =]

Val
Unread 01-15-2007, 06:12 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I guess I forgot to mention the map spoiler does not close when i hit the little box the opens it for me is this something in the install that I did wrong ?
Unread 01-16-2007, 08:00 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
I guess I forgot to mention the map spoiler does not close when i hit the little box the opens it for me is this something in the install that I did wrong ?
Go to EQ2/Options/User Interface/Game Windows... Make sure "Keep Main HUD Windows Visible" is unchecked.

The only other thing I can think of would be did you import the EliteUI settings like the readme asks?

Val
Unread 01-17-2007, 05:48 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Ok i downloaded this Ui a few days ago and i LOVE IT. BUT last night i was playing and my game crashed =/. when i logged back in everything was in the wrong place np tho my group was willing to give me the time to put everything in its right place fix my hot bars etc. BUT after i got everything going i noticed i was missing my pet window. i hit alt-p tried everything i could think of and STILL can not find my pet window anyone know how i can find it ? i dont mind if i happend to crash and my windows get reset every now and again but i would like to have ALL my windows back when i logg back in from crashing.
Unread 01-17-2007, 10:08 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaneth
Ok i downloaded this Ui a few days ago and i LOVE IT. BUT last night i was playing and my game crashed =/. when i logged back in everything was in the wrong place np tho my group was willing to give me the time to put everything in its right place fix my hot bars etc. BUT after i got everything going i noticed i was missing my pet window. i hit alt-p tried everything i could think of and STILL can not find my pet window anyone know how i can find it ? i dont mind if i happend to crash and my windows get reset every now and again but i would like to have ALL my windows back when i logg back in from crashing.
The quickest and easiest thing to do is either...

1.) Go to your Everquest2 folder and delete the file crushbone_valesai_eq2_uisettings.ini Will have your character name not mine. When you log back in, you'll be prompted with importing settings from another toon. Either import from the included eliteui settings file, or from another toon you have.

2.) You can also go thru EQ2 options and reset all windows to default.

Hope this helps.

Val

Last edited by valesai : 01-18-2007 at 02:25 AM.
Unread 01-17-2007, 05:27 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

OK thanks alot that worked !! so happy to have my windows back! lol thanks val big help
Unread 02-18-2007, 10:42 AM
A Griffon

Default Upcoming changes...

Just to keep ya in the loop.

I've been working on some changes to the Compilation. I'll be releasing it after LU32, as soon as any fixes that need to be done from the LU are complete.

So far.

- New pet window with the new pet commands, ranged and melee.
- New targeting system, raid window, group window, modified the mail system
- New design on the Control Center with several new features
- and lots more...

Currently have a few people testing it out for bugs, but overall it is complete.

Stay tuned

Val
Unread 03-02-2007, 01:53 PM
A Coastal Crab

Exclamation Acheivements Merchant window Bug

The Acheivements Merchant window is not compatible with LU31 or later. Otherwise I love this mod. I hope you can fix it.
Unread 03-07-2007, 11:38 PM
A Griffon

An update is still in the works. Soon, very soon!

Val
Unread 03-08-2007, 02:03 AM
A Coastal Crab

Default Bag option window

when I click on the bags and bring up the Bag Option box, it is just plain black and white, with no sliders or buttons visible, but they are there. Without being able to see them, I have a bag that is stuck showing only 12 slots, and I am unable to resize it or anything. Other than that, this UI is great!
Unread 03-11-2007, 06:46 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Bag Options

Hi,

Tha bag options screen is plain black. Any ideas?
Unread 03-11-2007, 02:29 PM
A Griffon

I will have an update to the compilation very soon. My video card went out on me and I have not been able to finalize anything. Luckily my wife is easily persuaded to let me check my messages on her computer lol.

Hang in there.

Val
Unread 03-16-2007, 09:39 PM
A Nerius Seer

Server: Grobb

Hanging :P
Unread 03-21-2007, 12:33 AM
A Griffon

Default EliteUI-032007 GU32 Compliant

((EliteUI - A Fetish Nightfall Compilation))
Patch 32 Compliant - 032007 Release
Full Installation Package

Updated. Link and summary at top of thread. Pending approval atm.

Enjoy! =]

Val

Last edited by valesai : 03-21-2007 at 12:36 AM.