EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ThorUI

Unread 08-06-2008, 05:41 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Voice Chat

I've gone back to the eq2ui_mainhud from the latest update to get voice chat to work but the popups for selecting channel and seeing the voice users still do not work. Without dumping the entire ThorUI features ( I really like the interface), does anyone know what may be stepping on the new voice chat popup features?
Unread 08-07-2008, 04:26 AM
A Grassland Beetle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone

Taking eq2ui_mainhud.xml out of the ThorUI folder should have done it. Are the windows black, or hiding somewhere in your UI?

And I am working on a full relauch - when Faetyl posted all the files from his UI, I realized there were a lot of variants to windows that I hadn't updated when updating the other UI pieces. So it's coming, slowly but surely.

Unread 08-07-2008, 04:46 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Popups

Replacing that file made all of the windows available (i.e., the black masks were removed). However, the functionality of the select channel (no channels showing in popup) and voice users (with guildees in chat, no one shows in popup) are still broke. Thanks for working on the interface regardless if you're able to help with this problem.
Unread 08-07-2008, 05:16 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

I think the eq2ui.xml had some includes added, for like the voice_template or something like that. Might wanna remove that file if you have it in your custom UI folder?
Unread 08-07-2008, 05:05 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default eq2ui.xml

Lots of "eq2ui_<something>.xml" files but nothing without additonal indentifiers in the <something> place identified above. If I get time, I'll try removing one file at time out of the custom UI directory until I (hopefully) find the "bad" file.