EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Closed Thread
Unread 03-22-2005, 01:36 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42
Default [DrumsUI] A complete set in progress

[DrumsUI]

After the release of several mods and recently updating some, I'm making this topic for support and suggestions, etc.
Hopefully soon I can bog down and work on a complete set, and combine all my modifications (and more!) into one juicy pacakge

View my complete set of modifcations here: http://www.eq2interface.com/list.php?skinnerid=1506

Up-to-date List:
Out-dated List:

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 07-14-2009 at 06:30 PM.
Unread 03-22-2005, 08:07 AM
A Grove Wisp

Kewl. I'm interested in seeing what your UI looks like.
Unread 03-22-2005, 04:29 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

3 more modifcations released today including:
-slim new Mail windows
-semi-arcane Group window
-Tradeskill windows

Also updated the slim inventory.

Slowly, but surely, getting around the whole UI.

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 11-18-2005 at 03:33 PM.
Unread 03-23-2005, 03:17 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Would also like to add I'd be happy to take up some requests for what I should work on next, or change in any current UIs.
Unread 03-23-2005, 03:19 PM
Wrath of Evil
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Everfrost

Glad you asked!

For the tradeskill window, would you mind adding the Enter / Escape key functionality to the Start / Repeat / Stop buttons?

Otherwise, they're looking great! Thanks a ton.
Unread 03-23-2005, 03:44 PM
A Grove Wisp

if you could possibly mod the loot window, i love your setup of borders but have a problem with just push enter like http://www.eq2interface.com/download...fo.php?id=3488 i live by the just push enter loot and if you could do that for your mod that would be awsome
Unread 03-23-2005, 09:25 PM
A Griffon
Featured

I'll get on both of these request for tomorrow/day after.

Thanx for the input.
Unread 03-26-2005, 11:49 AM
A Griffon

Server: Lucan DLere
Default Complete set wanted :)

I've got a friend that is ALWAYS complaining about the size of the windows on her screen - a complete set of your compacted windows would be perfect for her - so here's my vote for a complete set - if you build it, they will download lol

keep up the great work - you are performing a valuable service for those with small screens/large resolutions
Unread 03-26-2005, 05:10 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Thanx

Can anyone confirm any problems with my target window please?
People are saying they're having problems with it... and can't seem to see anything wrong with it all. Just note that is for the OLD con system.
Unread 03-27-2005, 12:51 AM
A Grizzled Badger

Server: Mistmoore

No problems with the target mod of yours

This group window is awesome but at 1600x1200 resolution, it is a bit TOO small. A bit bigger would be awesome

Anyways, I will still use this mod
Unread 03-27-2005, 02:53 AM
A Griffon
Featured

I thought myself self it was a little ittby bitty, but I grew to like it that way (mostly cause it fits within the widescreen black bar things (forget what they are called, lol).

I may release a bigger verison, but I"ll be working on a resizable version first so it acts like a hotbar in which you can have veritcle OR horizontal.

Thanx for the feedback on Target window... it must be confliction with other mods or something
Unread 03-28-2005, 02:33 PM
A Griffon
Featured

All new hotbar!
This one I'm proud of, even though a minor perk, I love it a lot.

I've made it so that only the numbers show on the hotbar icons (without showing Alt and Ctrl). This makes icon visibility much better, and I like the overall look. Plus, it doesn't make numbers appear on hotbars you can use keys for (like default). So, lookout for the download when it's validated, and check out the latest DrumsUI addition

Here's a screenshot for your viewing pleasures:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DrumsUI_hotbar.jpg
Views:	900
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	2123  
Unread 03-28-2005, 02:39 PM
Wrath of Evil
Premium Member

Any chances of modified Bank and Guild windows?
Unread 03-28-2005, 03:32 PM
A Griffon
Featured

I've already done the bank window!

Guild window is on my list of windows to do.
Unread 03-28-2005, 03:54 PM
Wrath of Evil
Premium Member

Well so you have! I must have overlooked the bank window...
Unread 03-28-2005, 04:46 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Hotbar now approved and available for download.
Unread 03-29-2005, 06:22 PM
A Griffon
Featured

New custom coin+weight window uploaded:
http://www.eq2interface.com/download...fo.php?id=3637
Unread 03-31-2005, 03:59 AM
A Grizzled Badger

Not too sure on the new coin window what you meant in the directions to get it to launch at game entry. A little more help?
Unread 03-31-2005, 12:33 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Hiya!

Using your hotbar ui, working very nice! I have 2 humble requests that would make it absolutely complete

1: A feature to turn on/off numbers/symbols completely. Still isnt any of those around thats working 100%

2: A fullsize version of the above for us lucky ones playing on a 23" TFT monitor

Keep up the good work.

Decoy - Permafrost
Unread 04-01-2005, 01:44 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chumba
Not too sure on the new coin window what you meant in the directions to get it to launch at game entry. A little more help?
Don't dispair. I'll be uploading an Add-on zip for those who don't want to modify files on their own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleid
Hiya!

Using your hotbar ui, working very nice! I have 2 humble requests that would make it absolutely complete

1: A feature to turn on/off numbers/symbols completely. Still isnt any of those around thats working 100%

2: A fullsize version of the above for us lucky ones playing on a 23" TFT monitor

Keep up the good work.

Decoy - Permafrost
Thanx for the feedback. Noted, and hopefully will be fulfulled soon!
Unread 04-25-2005, 08:59 PM
A Brown Bear

Default adding enter functionality?

hi, there, just wondering if you're planning on adding the enter button as default with your loot mod. i love the way it looks, and that would make it perfect!
Unread 10-22-2005, 01:31 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Hi all. Back into EQ2UI modding. I've updated all my files do allow Add-Ons and Patches. I didn't realize they were all turned off. The feature was added around the time I took a long break. I hope to continue with my progress, and update my old mods.
Unread 10-23-2005, 03:33 PM
A Griffon
Featured

--Oct 23, 2005--
Knowledge book, Target & Implied, Hotbars, and Experience windows updated.

...more to come.
Unread 10-26-2005, 06:46 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Crushbone
Default Thanks!

I love your mods! Keep up the great work. There are hundreds of people just like me depending on you, but they are too lazy to post here.
Unread 10-26-2005, 08:55 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Haha. Thanks for the compliment Definately nice to have a little motivation
Closed Thread