EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 07-12-2022, 04:27 AM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Quick Raid Buttons Not Updated

I did a fresh install just to make sure, but it doesnt look like the Quick Raid Buttons are updated at all. They are still casting abilities like 2 expansions old. Is there an updated file anywhere?

Thanks!
Unread 07-12-2022, 09:12 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Unfortunately no. Players can update _ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.txt for spells at their current level, or ProfitUI Quick-Raid Buttons configuration tool should still be working. If players would like to submit newer spell lists here with current adventure levels, I'll be glad to update the install files. If not, I'll see if I can get the defaults updated.

Unread 07-25-2022, 04:48 AM
A Grove Wisp

Doesnt look like the tool is working anymore. It wont import or open any existing file and when you try to create a new one Profit doesnt recognize it.
Unread 08-01-2022, 10:26 PM
A Grove Wisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqwood View Post
Unfortunately no. Players can update _ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.txt for spells at their current level, or ProfitUI Quick-Raid Buttons configuration tool should still be working. If players would like to submit newer spell lists here with current adventure levels, I'll be glad to update the install files. If not, I'll see if I can get the defaults updated.

Does anyone else know how to get this tool to work properly?

I can submit a couple classes if I can get the tool to import an existing one properly
Unread 08-04-2022, 08:48 PM
A Griffon

Here are some files that may be helpful. In the attached zip archive you will find:

_ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.txt

Replaces the file of the same name in your ProfitUI_CE folder. It contains a mirror of all spell suggestions from DarqUI. Up to five spells will be applied to the five buttons on ProfitUI Group and Raid windows, depending on which character class logs in. If you like the spells that you see, then you don't have to do anything else.

QRBStorage.xml

If you want to use the QRB app to work with spells, as in rearranging the buttons, choosing different spells, etc., this file can be used. Class spell choices are not limited to five; some of the classes have a dozen or more spells you can choose from.

Open and close the QRB app once, if you have not already done so, to create the correct folder structure. Now open File Explorer and type %APPDATA% into the address bar, then press [Enter]. In the list of folders that appears you will find a subfolder called QuickRaidButtons. Open that and replace QRBStorage.xml.

Now open the QRB app again and you should be able to see and work with the various classes and spell lines. All of the spell names and IDs up through Level 125 have been filled in for you.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	qrb-windows.png
Views:	523
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	9564  
Attached Files
File Type: zip QRB_files.zip (27.3 KB, 217 views)
Unread 03-03-2023, 01:41 PM
A Mist Grinnin

Server: Oasis
Default Conjuror Update

Hey Darq,

I have actually update the quick raid buttons for the Conjuror based on what I have found useful for groups and raids.

They are as follows:
1. Najena's Essence Summoning (Raid/Group shard, sends a message to the group/raid)
2. Fire Seed (Updated for all versions through 125)
3. Flame Shield (Updated for all versions through 125)
4. Call of the Hero (Also sends a tell to the target to alert them)
5. Transference (AA target heal)

I will be more than happy to upload that bit of XML here if you are interested in having it?
Unread 03-04-2023, 06:43 PM
A Griffon

I think that's a great idea, if you want to post a replacement for QRB_files.zip that includes both files with your revisions. My Conjuror is barely old enough to cast, so I'm sure your spell choices will be an improvement.

Unread 03-05-2023, 12:44 AM
A Mist Grinnin

Server: Oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqwood View Post
I think that's a great idea, if you want to post a replacement for QRB_files.zip that includes both files with your revisions. My Conjuror is barely old enough to cast, so I'm sure your spell choices will be an improvement.

I didn't use that tool to create my file. I wrote it the old fashioned way as I do with all of my XML.

Here is the XML file with the updated spells for Conjuror
Attached Files
File Type: zip _ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.zip (5.9 KB, 183 views)