EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 01-12-2023, 11:32 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Problem with Cure Curse

I'm having a problem with the icon for curse. Quite often I click on it and absolutely nothing happens. Sometimes it corrects itself within a few minutes and starts working again, other times it stops working completely. The only way to fix it is to delete / redownload Darqui when that happens. I've tried assigning curse to one of the 5 spell icons in the group window and that too occasionally stops working. I click it and nothing happens. It isn't lag, the spell is not in the process of refreshing, I'm not being interrupted....it simply doesn't work.

Anyone else encountered this or know of a way to fix it?

Thanks.

BTW, after I delete / redownload, it only works for a few days before the problem begins over again.

Last edited by Silthian : 01-12-2023 at 12:25 PM.
Unread 01-12-2023, 04:47 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Unless configured differently, Cure buttons on the DarqUI Group window use the default /cureplayer command. So the first thing I would do is verify that the problem is coming from DarqUI. Check for updates with the utility, then scroll down and find Group in the list. Right-click and "Use game default," then restart the game. You should not need to reinstall DarqUI.

Run some groups like this and see if the Cure Curse button performs better. If it does, I can show you how to bypass /cureplayer while using the DarqUI Group window. Also I believe there is still an issue with curing when you rearrange group members using the right-click menu. The wrong group member will get cured.

Does any of this help?
Unread 01-12-2023, 05:32 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

So the first thing I would do is verify that the problem is coming from DarqUI. Check for updates with the utility, then scroll down and find Group in the list. Right-click and "Use game default," then restart the game. You should not need to reinstall DarqUI.

Sorry, where would I find this to scroll down and look for group?

And to be clear, this isn't for normal cures, it's for cure curse when this problem happens. And yes, I do occasionally sort group to move people around. I didn't know there was a problem with doing that. Thanks much for responding and your help
Unread 03-07-2023, 03:10 AM
A Darkpaw Brute

Server: Unrest
Send a message via ICQ to utaeladil Send a message via AIM to utaeladil Send a message via MSN to utaeladil Send a message via Yahoo to utaeladil

This may be a silly question, but you aren't trying to use the CURE CURSE click button on a groupmember that you have MOVED to another position are you? For instance, I like my tanks in my group to be in 2nd slot (F2), and healers to be in the F3 slot... I did notice that if I manually MOVE them to another position, the group clicky icons (for any spell, not just cure curse) doesn't work properly because, even though the group windows show the tank in the F2 slot for viewing and for pressing F2 to select them, the game still considers them in the F6 slot (or wherever they were originally located) when clicking the quick-click icons in the group window. Just thought I'd double check... making sure you haven't MOVEd them to another group location, and that those aren't the ones you are having trouble curing. Just trying to narrow it down. Other than that, all of the cures and things work for me...