EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 08-01-2008, 08:40 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Issue with Group Window Player numbers...

Hi!

Since the GU #47, the numbers for each member on the Group Window, have disappeared, except the "1" (usually me), and "3".. - The rest of the group player numbers have disappeared.

Now, what's interesting is that once i join a group, all the numbers are there...but once a fight begins or when i zone in, (haven't checked all the situations on how/when it happens), the only player numbers that remain in the group window are the "1" and the "3"...

I really need this quickly sorted out, since i'm a fury spec'ed for healing and i do use the F1-F6 keys quite often for selecting the player and healing him. Since now i can't see the number, i need to count visually and look at the keyboard for the right key, which was something that i was usted to do almost by instint, by just looking at the lightened number near "that" group player.

All this makes me look like a 2nd rated healer since some players that i'm grouped with are now dying because i loose alot of time with is.

Please Fix this ASAP...

Ty

AJ.

Note: I can't take a screenshot right now, but later on if needed i'll post one...

Last edited by Keeper75 : 08-01-2008 at 08:55 AM.
Unread 08-01-2008, 09:13 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default ditto

We noticed the same thing last night.

It only occurs when you are in the same voice chat channel as your group members. I think it must be that the new "speaker icon" is obscuring the group member's number.

This makes it very difficult to tell who you have selected in the group window.

Can you please revert to the old version of the group window until you have it fixed? Thanks!
Unread 08-01-2008, 10:05 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Yes I know, was already reported regarding the raid window, I have used the wrong version of one file, making the speaker icon that I meant to appear in that spot invisible.

However not having tested this and not having received any feedback from others on Test server (Test server was just empty when I went there, I suppose everybody is on Testcopy these days), I apparently misjudged the function of this icon anyway. I thought it would only light up when someone is talking. But are you saying the number is permanently hidden? In that case I'll have to redesign those windows anyway. Please let me know how this voice chat thing works exactly.

I'll still be at work for quite a while, you'll get a fixed version afterwards.
Unread 08-01-2008, 10:40 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis
Send a message via ICQ to Landiin Send a message via AIM to Landiin Send a message via MSN to Landiin Send a message via Yahoo to Landiin

The voice Icon is only visible when someone in the group is in the group voice channel(not just when they speak). Other wise the game hides this icon. So the onshow onhide script you have causes the issue.

Last edited by Landiin : 08-02-2008 at 09:38 AM.
Unread 08-01-2008, 05:41 PM
A Brown Bear

In addition to the issue of the disappearing group numbers as stated above, since updating to v4.7.0, my fonts on the group numbers, the health & power numbers on the player, target, etc. windows are now like this.

Previously, they were a type of slightly slanted font type like below. I have tried everything I can think of to reset the font type back to no avail. Any ideas. Thanks.

Unread 08-01-2008, 06:23 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

The vivox icon issue is now fixed on the updater (thanks Landiin for the info, I'll have to find some new placement for the raid window icon I guess).

Mordran5565, that is an installation issue, you are missing the Speedline.ttf in the ProfitUI\fonts folder. Maybe try a clean install and make sure you keep the folder structure from the archive intact when you extract it.
Unread 08-02-2008, 07:33 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thank you very much GM9, for your quick fix!

Oh..btw...tyvm for your excelent interface! no doubt (at least for me), the best one!

Kind regards,

AJ
Unread 08-02-2008, 09:37 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis
Send a message via ICQ to Landiin Send a message via AIM to Landiin Send a message via MSN to Landiin Send a message via Yahoo to Landiin

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
The vivox icon issue is now fixed on the updater
You sure?

DynamicData="DISABLED/GameData.Group.Group_1.Speaking" the bold text is in all you icon's DD :P
Unread 08-03-2008, 04:15 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Bah thanks. Actually the file was fixed for most people, I just forgot to fix the variant so if you expressly selected the default variant you would have seen what you have. Fixed again.