EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Developer Discussion > UI Developer Discussion

Unread 02-28-2008, 03:27 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere
Send a message via ICQ to abbelyn Send a message via AIM to abbelyn Send a message via MSN to abbelyn Send a message via Yahoo to abbelyn
Default G15 Possibilities

Hmm, I know this cannot currently be done, but perhaps with the ability to send game info to an LCD screen on a keyboard, perhaps the same type of code can be used to allow game info (and perhaps game windows) outside of the game screen (IE have the game on one monitor and some windows on another monitor). I doubt this will work this way, or even be possible with the G15 additions, but the idea is definitely in the right place with the G15 mods....just think of it, having the ability to put some or all of your interface windows on a second screen to be able to enjoy the game without all the clutter of the Interface (without hiding the interface entirely)
Unread 02-28-2008, 04:39 PM
(^\. ./^)
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Splitpaw
Send a message via AIM to Narzoo Send a message via MSN to Narzoo

Well....

There is a G15 emulator that you could put on another screen, but you are limited to the size of the G15 screen.

I use two monitors...I admit that it would sometimes be nice to be able to move the Broker Window or the Guild Window to the other screen.

But, to be completly honest, whilst you were out adventuring, you need your group window/hotbars/chat window so that you can immediatly see what is going on. Most other windows can be hidden when not needed.