01-08-2020, 10:33 PM
Join Date: Sep 2007
[Live] Update Notes: Thursday January 9, 2020
- Many Empyral Rune recipescrolls will now grant a blue or red adornment recipe option.
- Corrected several recipes that didn't match their primary components with components existing in the game.
- Updated the prose text on Shadow Prospecting to reference the passive nature of the ability.
- Corrected a bug that caused Applied Shadows to immediately drop after harvesting a shadowed node, instead of have its duration reduced to 30 seconds.
- Updated level 111+ expert recipes to use any shadowed harvest instead of specific shadow harvests.
- Corrected several Blood of Luclin recipes that were using lower tier fuels.
- Blood of Luclin Harvesting
- The Pack Pony, Pack Bug, and Pack Snail should all now plunder the correct tier resources and types from nodes within Blood of Luclin
- Gabin within Kylong Plains should now sell all different kinds of tradeskill fuels including current tier
- Corrected many Blood of Luclin recipes made on a work bench were using an incorrect fuel types
- You should now be able to purchase Coruscating fuels from a more wide variety of fuel merchants
- Corrected an issue with the Tradeskill quest “A Very Fortunate Turn of Events Part I” that sometimes caused players to be unable to remove the seated spell effect on them if ending the test.
- For the Tradeskill quest “The Sad Tale of Benosch Ironsprocket Part III” the recipe for the “Advanced Lightning Tracker Mach I” should now be removed prior to getting the Aurelian Quests parts of the series to avoid confusion later in the quest when the recipe is given a second time
- For the Tradeskill quest “Message in a Shadowed Bottle Part III” If you have already purchased the Staff Head, Pommel, and Shaft and fail the combine to create the final reward, you can now go back to the research merchants and purchase the Staff Head. Pommel, or Shaft if needed
- Corrected an issue where quest descriptions were being cropped.
- Fixed an issue where in certain circumstances rescue quests were not being shown on the Overseer UI.
ZONES AND POPULATION
- Entering "Deep Chelsith: Vault of Omens [Solo]" now grants the "Fount of Power" buff, no matter if you have the buff spell in your spell book or not.
- Corrected a bug that caused the Antonica spire portal to be unusable for characters over level 5.
- Overlord's Spiked Sapphire Chain - Spiked is now spelled correctly.
- Garick's Blood-Stained Sash - Sash is now spelled correctly.
- Players that completed the Shattered Dawn achievement but did not have the account flag granted to them will receive it upon logging in.
- Raid armor patterns will automatically exchange themselves for new select item bags that allow a choice of a class usable pattern of the slot and tier of the pattern that was removed.
- Corrected a bug that caused raid armor patterns to display as Unnamed.
- Updated raid armor pattern names to more accurately indicate their content.
- Corrected an issue with some Veilwalker's and Voidpiercer's Transmutation Stones that caused them to transmute into incorrect materials.
- Corrected a bug on heroic daily and weekly missions that caused them to grant the same gem types.
- The Gatherer Hireling in guildhalls should no longer return Rockhopper meats instead of normal culinary harvests
- The item “Large Shissar Floor Tile” has been reduced from 5 to 2 “Recuso Specie”
- The item “Shissar Bricked Floor Tile” has been reduced from 5 to 2 “Recuso Specie”
- The item “Marble Seru Tileset: Floor Tile” has been reduced from 5 to 2 “Inquisitive Mark of Seru”
- The reward for turning in research artifacts to Public Researchers has been renamed from “Research Reward” to “Research Progress Increase” to avoid confusion
- Corrected an issue that caused Curator Ferris to sometimes not show a ready to complete icon over his head when he is able to complete a requisition
- All Public Researchers should now allow you to NOT turn in research artifacts if you so choose so you can get requisitions without having to turn in all artifacts on your person
- The “Horrorful Effigy” recipe should now require coruscated coal instead of filament
- All public researchers should more reliably randomize their offered requisitions