EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Beta

Unread 11-22-2004, 10:36 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Test
Default Streamline bag window

This is the first in a series of windows i'm doing for what I call "Streamline". Basically its a very minial streamlined version of the UI to maximize the use of available screen space.

The bag window can me move by clickign and dragging in en empty bag spot, OR by moving the mouse just above what looks to be the window and clickng and dragging.

I included 2 screenshots. One shows the window, and the 2nd shows how well you can arrange multiple bags in a small amount of space.

I've also included the bags.xml file. I'm new to sharing my UI changes( Hell new to UI changes period), so if there is something else i'm supposed to include too then I apologize. Please let me know what I need to include.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bags_1.jpg
Views:	889
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	181  Click image for larger version

Name:	bags_2.jpg
Views:	1017
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	182  
Attached Files
File Type: zip streamline_bag.zip (670 Bytes, 587 views)
Unread 11-23-2004, 05:35 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

Perfect, thanks.
Unread 11-23-2004, 06:34 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

yeah that is really nice i like it get to work on the inv and others now! haha jk thanks
Unread 11-23-2004, 08:05 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default Very nice.

Very nice work Agathorn, I have been looking for something like this.
Unread 11-23-2004, 11:07 PM
A Griffon

Thanks for all the kind words. I'm going to assume the file I included was all that was needed.

Look for more in the future. Eventually this will turn into a complete Streamline UI.
Unread 11-27-2004, 04:09 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Mistmoore

Thanks for this mod, I love it. I do have one problem though. When I open toggle all my bags, they are still all spread out as if they were using the default bag xml with huge gaps of space in between each bag since the streamline bags are much smaller. Is there anyway to fix this so when I toggle open my bags that they are closer together? Hope this makes sense and I appreciate any assistance.

Thanks
Unread 11-27-2004, 04:21 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infini
Thanks for this mod, I love it. I do have one problem though. When I open toggle all my bags, they are still all spread out as if they were using the default bag xml with huge gaps of space in between each bag since the streamline bags are much smaller. Is there anyway to fix this so when I toggle open my bags that they are closer together? Hope this makes sense and I appreciate any assistance.

Thanks
Unfortunately this is a bug in EQ2. Bag positions are nto saved and everytime you open them they always snap to the default spots. It is a known bug howver, so hopefully it weill be fixed soon.
Unread 12-17-2004, 05:07 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agathorn
Unfortunately this is a bug in EQ2. Bag positions are nto saved and everytime you open them they always snap to the default spots. It is a known bug howver, so hopefully it weill be fixed soon.
damn...that's what i came here to post about. I absolutely love these tight bag windows except for the fact that when you hit alt-i they're spread all over the screen.

I thought it had something to do with the actual window size (the invisible background) being the same as the original/default window size...which is also why you have to have the cursor half an inch away from the actual bag window to move it.