EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 10-22-2005, 04:23 AM
A Sea Turtle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Some Help on a mod trying to get working.

Would anyone be able to help me here with why this is not working as intended? I am trygin to get teh symbol in the corner to work as per the same symbol in the raids, and if clicked on will do the assist. The other problem I seem to be having is that the data is not being sent to the group member who is listed. I can mouse over and see their stats (health/mana) but the bars do not fill or otherwise work.

Help woudl be appreciaetd as I am tryign to complete this to match som eUI pieces and the groupd window is one that I use and woudl liek to haev some added features to.

Attached is the file, all help would be appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_groupmembers.xml (23.5 KB, 211 views)
Unread 10-23-2005, 01:55 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis
Send a message via ICQ to Landiin Send a message via AIM to Landiin Send a message via MSN to Landiin Send a message via Yahoo to Landiin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACiDXiAN
Would anyone be able to help me here with why this is not working as intended? I am trygin to get teh symbol in the corner to work as per the same symbol in the raids, and if clicked on will do the assist. The other problem I seem to be having is that the data is not being sent to the group member who is listed. I can mouse over and see their stats (health/mana) but the bars do not fill or otherwise work.

Help woudl be appreciaetd as I am tryign to complete this to match som eUI pieces and the groupd window is one that I use and woudl liek to haev some added features to.

Attached is the file, all help would be appreciated.
As for the data not being set, thats not you, SOE hasn't fixed that yet and we all are waiting for them to fix.. one day.. just maybe..