EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 07-03-2007, 07:15 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneysilence View Post
For me it is the SHIFT key to buy a X quantity. CTRL buys full stacks. Works for me.
D'oh, I meant to say shift, my bad. Same situation though, but it ended up fixing itself when I just decided to re-download the UI and all, replaced the other file from before and it works now. No worries.
Unread 07-03-2007, 08:45 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faoj View Post
Attached is a slightly modified version of the Fetish Nightfall LFG window, eq2ui_mainhud_lfg.xml.

This (should) fix the problem where your game crashes to desktop when you mouse over a Group Leader name, in the LFG tab of the window.

The problem, as I understand it, is that SOE made a redesign of how the tooltip associated with the 'Group Leader Name' field was implemented. This consisted of some additional code to the lfg xml file, which was missing from the Fetish version of the file.

Thus: When the game tried to generate the tooltip on mouseover, it lacked the necessary information and crashed.

I (took a chance) and cut-and-paste the new code into the Fetish file. It is working for me. Let me know if there are still problems with it.
Worked a treat thanx
Unread 07-10-2007, 08:49 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Start Menu

After the first login using the UI, I lost the Eq2 Menu button. I can open it using a command, but it is a pain. Any suggestions?
Unread 07-10-2007, 10:30 PM
A Nerius Seer

Server: Nektulos
Default Re: Missing EQ2 Menu

locford:
(1) Does anything appear where the EQ2 Menu window should be? Like a black square?

(2) Once you get it back (using, I assume, show_window), does it function properly?

(3) I believe the file in question is "eq2ui_mainhud_startbutton.xml". What is the size and date of that file?
Unread 07-13-2007, 10:31 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Tradeskill levelup/selection issue

When clicking on a crafting trainer at level 10 and selecting my tradeskill, I had a second window pop up. In it were 3 selectable lines of text:

Quote:
[DEVL]Creature or thing name 1 that is longer than the available space to test on resize

[DEVL]Another thing that is long too

[DEVL]A third thing that is longish
The problem was verified by visiting 2 different crafting trainers. finally, I disabled FetishUI, and the problem disappeared - no second window appeared, and I got my leelup as soon as I clicked ok in the first.
Unread 07-13-2007, 12:56 PM
A Nerius Seer

Server: Nektulos
Default RE: Tradeskill levelup/selection issue

There are three files in Fetishnightfall where these three text strings appear:

(1) eq2ui_popup_language.xml
(2) eq2ui_hud_selection.xml
(3) eq2ui_hud_savecustomoptions.xml

(1) does not look like a problem - there is a similar file under the default UI, and the Fetish version looks like a straight re-skinning.

It looks like (2)+(3) are where the problem lies. The default UI has only one file (eq2ui_hud_selection.xml), where Fetish has two. It looks like the default UI did have two files, and SOE quietly combined them into one (The current default UI seems to do what (2)+(3) together do, and the default 'eq2ui_hud.xml' file contains two includes of 'eq2ui_hud_selection.xml').

Now: I cant test this (I have no char at L10 crafting), but a quick fix would be to:

(1) Rename 'eq2ui_hud_selection.xml' to something else. Then Fetish will pick up the (same-named) file from the default UI.
(2) Edit 'eq2ui_hud.xml' in your Fetish UI directory, and delete the include line for 'eq2ui_hud_savecustomoptions.xml'.

Now, Fetish should pick up the same set of hud files as the default UI. One might be unskinned, but otherwise functional.
Unread 07-13-2007, 03:09 PM
A Forest Scavenger

I had this happening. Since it didn't impact anything I just ignored it. The UI works great for me, always has, and it's a small inconvenience. I'm sure it will be fixed in an update