EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Developer Discussion > Wish List

Unread 12-27-2008, 10:20 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone
Default Tradeskill Vitality Visibility

This might seem like a really silly fluff request, but it's something that annoys me enough to ask for it.

In my Experience mod (and many more by other developers), I display the Adventure and Tradeskill Vitality percentages as a numerical value. When a character hasn't hit cap, these numbers are displayed just fine and without issue.

When cap is reached, however, things get a little wonky. The Adventure Vitality at level 80 is still shown, displaying "0.0%" as its value, which I like. The Tradeskill Vitality at level 80, though, disappears entirely. When I try to force it to be visible (OnHide event, Visible=True), it displays "100.0%".

My ideal outcome would be for both percentages to be displayed as "0.0%" at all times. I could even live with both numbers being *either* "0.0%" or "100.0%", as long as they're both visible or invisible at the same time (which we can of course override with OnHide or OnShow events).

Does anyone else out there feel my tiny-yet-irksome pain? LOL
Unread 12-27-2008, 11:34 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Agreed. Strange functioning dynamic data can be a nuisance, but if they're gonna be weird, at least make them the same