EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 10-05-2010, 05:57 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Lucan DLere
Default Screwed up my Profit Settings

While trying to set up a new pc I somehow screwed up my ui settings so that even pcs who were set up with profitui are now not using it. I am guessing a setting in one of the .ini files is messed up now and is hopeless pooched for the new pc and the older pc I checked after screwing up the new one. However, I still have PCs that I haven't logged in and should be able to copy their UI if I get profit back to my default rather than the base one. I checked the faqs and couldn't find the settings I should be looking for. Anyone know which settings I need to make sure are pointing at profit instead of the so that I can start repairing this?

From reading around the site I think I may have screwed it up using the /loadui command. Now the /load_uisettings is showing my current setting files as being associated with the default ui rather than profit. Is there a way to manually set this back to profit?

Last edited by casualx : 10-05-2010 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Spotted /loadui as likely culprit, still looking for answer